My fan is running like its hot all the time. When I get on it, My fan is running full power. It does this when its hot or cold. I replaced the Fan Clutch and it didn't do anything. Whatever it is, it seized my first fan clutch up. This new one is fine, but I have noticed that when my truck is off and cold, its slightly difficult to turn the fan. It should be easier to turn it. Any ideas of what it could be?

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

how long has the new fan clutch been on the truck? it is just more than likely the way it is supposed to be. the old fan clutch was proably on there from the factory, so the silicone material in the old clutch had loosened up. i would say that it would be normal, providing the clutch isnt siezed up.

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

how long has the new fan clutch been on the truck? it is just more than likely the way it is supposed to be. the old fan clutch was proably on there from the factory, so the silicone material in the old clutch had loosened up. i would say that it would be normal, providing the clutch isnt siezed up.

The new fan clutch has been on for 9 days today. When it idles, my fan is spinning normal. But if I put my foot down anywhere past quarter throttle, it runs hard and it squeals and shit. When I am cruising down a highway or at any speed past 55, it runs hard. I can hear it over my stereo if I am cruising 70.

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*