So whos had a run in with mice?

So i just moved into a new apartment about 2 weeks ago and have noticed no signs of any mice until lastnight. I was on the toilet minding my business on smd on my phone and bam, a damn mouse shot under the door and went under the sink.

Needles to say I jumped up shocked and went straight to wal mart, got some traps and set 2. Checked them about a hour ago and I be damn if there isn't a mouse in each trap FTL

Who else has had run ins with mice?

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

One time i was doing my morning smd check and heard something... I looked over and there was a damn mouse pulling a bag of chips under my bed. I looked under my bed and the little bastard had grabed all kinds of stuff and made a little fort next to a 1/4 inch hole in my wall. Thats when i learned those little guys can squeeze through the smallest holes ever. Try sitting in complete silence and listen for them in the walls. They dig the hell out of peanutbutter i guess so get some of those trap door traps and put some peanutbutter in them.

04' Chevy Blazer

-Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-

Had a field mouse find a hole (or made it) in a brick wall in my old house.

The house I was staying in was tiny, probably 500 sq'.

My cat and I spent thirty minutes tearing the whole house apart... Couch flipped over, dressers drawers all ripped out, bed taken apart... Chasing the thing everywhere.

After finally getting a hold of him, I had noticed that apparently it wasn't the first run-in he had with my cat.

So, I let him go in a field a few blocks from my house and never had another problem since.

Chris - "The Apprentice" - Pandora's Box Customs

1994 Ford Explorer - "Midnight" - 4.0L SOHC

SoundStream PCX-1000D & Kicker S12L5

Had a field mouse find a hole (or made it) in a brick wall in my old house.

The house I was staying in was tiny, probably 500 sq'.

My cat and I spent thirty minutes tearing the whole house apart... Couch flipped over, dressers drawers all ripped out, bed taken apart... Chasing the thing everywhere.

After finally getting a hold of him, I had noticed that apparently it wasn't the first run-in he had with my cat.

So, I let him go in a field a few blocks from my house and never had another problem since.

Chris - "The Apprentice" - Pandora's Box Customs

1994 Ford Explorer - "Midnight" - 4.0L SOHC

SoundStream PCX-1000D & Kicker S12L5