I dont care if you dont have a system or if you have a single sub WELDED to the frame. GET AN ALARM if i didnt have one id most likely be filing a police report this morning considering my alarm went off 2 times last night. Get extra sensors, extra sirens extra what ever...you can never be too safe.

Around 11:30 or so the alarm went off at first. I was DEAD asleep and i dont wake up for nothing (seriously a gun went off in my house before and i didnt even wake up) Well my dad went out there and checked and made sure nothing was messed with beyond just the alarm getting set off. About half an hour later its set off again. but by the time my dad gets out there again nothing again. I may sit out there for a few nights and if i see anyone TOUCH my truck i may end up in jail for doing something REALLY NOT NICE. yea thats a good way to put it.

But please people INVEST IN A SECURITY SYSTEM. BEST 200-700 dollars(depending on how much you put in) you will spend.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

i seriously need one me those aswell man. im so scared of my car being broken into that every time i go out i check that the doors are locked at least 4 times lol

shit some fucksnuts already robbed the house :R but it was odd. they took the old ass tv, my ps1, my trumpet (that i should have had with me but i didnt want to practice so i "forgot" it) dvd player and a few other things... left all the dvds and ps1 games but stole the cds, left the brand new 2k computer and left a single print on my ff8 guide (police didnt find a match but i doubt they tried hard or gave a damn)

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

dam thats shit to get robbed!!! i have only been robbed once and they stole the 'drinks' which one of them think contained piss and all your linen. and thats it. stupid kids.

My alarms always going off....... :-[ :-[

Dogs get under the warmth of the car and tap shit.....

get it bagged and when they go under there drop it...they will never go under there again
NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!