What do I need to bandpass my mid-ranges???

you could simply get a lowpass crossover that goes to 4000hz. then use the highpass crossover on the amp set to 80hz. that will give you what you want. the 360.2 has a ton of features. but if you dont know how to EQ it could be a pain in the ass. plus the bluetooth dies on a lot of the units and they have to be sent in for repair. lastly, you said you didnt want to spend much :shrug:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I agree with skittles, i paid a good chunk of change for my 3sixty.2 but i LOVE how it sounds. Heres how i have my 3sixty setup:

front channels: used for my mid bass/6.5" speakers in each door

rear channels: used for my tweeters in the a-pillars

sub channel: used a y-adapter to couple two rca's on the single rca input and is used for my woofer

the outputs are the same deal.

I dont have the center channel used at all but i may eventually.

And as far as the bluetooth dying, i have yet to have this happen and i bought the unit used. Plus just as a side note, do NOT attempt to use the 3sixty software on a windows 7 machine. even with the compatibility mode that windows 7 and vista feature, you cannot run the program right. It will run for a few minutes then drop the damn connection from your processor. I tried everything to make it work and im a computer technician and i couldnt get it to stay connected longer than 10 minutes. I just have another laptop setup for all the electronics and diagnostics for my vehicles. Its running windows xp media center with service pack 3 32-bit. Its running on a dell inspiron 1521 laptop and the bluetooth module is internal and is a dell 355 bluetooth module.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

I actually considered getting this one, but i have a few issues with it.

I dont think Sundown or DC amps like getting a 9v signal from the source unit...

Sundown likes a max of 5v, DC has a max of 6v.

EDIT: the mb quart only likes a max of 6v as well

Or does the knob labeled "input level" adjust how much voltage the unit runs through the RCA's?

And in the description it says it has "Ground Isolation: 1Kohm"

What is this good for? Will this help manage engine noise? (damn pico fuse in my pioneer is bad =[ )

Edited by JZeFF

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

daytime bump

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

Im not too sure about the eq you are looking at as well as your headunit voltage it outputs but ill tell you what i found with my 3sixty and radio setup:

1.) My headunit (Alpine IVA-W205) has 4 volt RMS RCA outputs for the sub, front, and rear channels

2.) When i set the eq on flat on my h/u and played the 1000Hz test tone, i could turn the volume all the way up to 3.97v before it started to clip/distort

3.) When i knew how far i could turn up the radio before it started distorting, i tuned the eq on my 3sixty to be completely flat and then i set the levels. After i set my levels on the 3sixty, i maxed out at a 5.25v RMS output from the 3sixty.2 for all the channel outputs.

The 3sixty.2 is made to run at a max of 6v outputs RMS since its also a line driver along with a eq. I cannot get my 3sixty to get the 6v rms without having a badly clipped signal.

Now with how my amp is setup, its just currently my dc audio 175.4 and the gains are set on the amp to be about 1/8 of a inch from being all the way down. The 175.4 is made for a max of 6v for RCA inputs and im feeding it 5.25v and its not distorted a single bit and it sounds great and performs great.

Point is, even though your headunit puts out a high amount of voltage, as long as its not clipping, theres a slim to none chance you will actually get the voltage the manufacturer claims. In order for me to achieve the full 6v outputs from my 3sixty, i will have to turn the gains all the way up and this will in turn make a clipped sine-wave that is pretty much DC voltage since its so insanely flattened out at the top and bottom and the slopes are almost vertical.

I dont see how you can kill a amp with a higher voltage going into the amps input as long as its not clipping or distorted at all.

Edited by kickass audio

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

I would check these out. Alot cheaper then the RF.

http://www.minidsp.com/

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)