WTT - 10" Type R & 6x9's for 360

ill sell you mine 200$ two controlers and games with 60g harddrive

i can't pay that much, i gotta get rid of this type r and 6x9's. as soon as i get payed friday, i'm going to be broke again.

If anybody in the Sacramento area has a vehicle for sale for less than $1,500 get at me. I'm open to almost anything that runs.

Fuck that, to the OP, i bought a kit off ebay for like 4 euro- edit: that`d be like 6 dollars, forgot your all in america :drinks: you gotta open the xbox yourself and replace some the x clamps with screws and my RROD was fixed, been using it for few months now :good:

I didnt have a lot of experience with electronics when I did it so i think pretty much anyone could,

just google "360 x clamp fix" or something similar and you can get the kit off ebay =]

Just something to consider like :woot:

Edited by Emmet

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Fuck that, to the OP, i bought a kit off ebay for like 4 euro- edit: that`d be like 6 dollars, forgot your all in america :drinks: you gotta open the xbox yourself and replace some the x clamps with screws and my RROD was fixed, been using it for few months now :good:

I didnt have a lot of experience with electronics when I did it so i think pretty much anyone could,

just google "360 x clamp fix" or something similar and you can get the kit off ebay =]

Just something to consider like :woot:

lol.. your post made me laugh. thanks for the tip, i wonder if anyone wants to trade their broken 360 for some 6x9's? :good:

If anybody in the Sacramento area has a vehicle for sale for less than $1,500 get at me. I'm open to almost anything that runs.

I have one that works great.. except it needs a new cd/dvd drive. $25 on ebay for em, easy to swap. lmk if you're interested.

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

I have one that works great.. except it needs a new cd/dvd drive. $25 on ebay for em, easy to swap. lmk if you're interested.

You know when that gets changed it throws codes and wont play games unless you know someone to reset/fix it. At least thats what happens when i do it