Sundown Audio

i just dont understand

So based on the info i've given you guys, aside from me not doing the big three upgrade, yet. Is there anything else you guys can think of as to why my issues just won't go away, or do you think this head unit is the issue? Once I ground the RCA'S do you think that will solve my problems, and to answer the question, when I start my truck and unplug the RCA'S does the humm go away, yes it goes away. Is that bad or good?

So based on the info i've given you guys, aside from me not doing the big three upgrade, yet. Is there anything else you guys can think of as to why my issues just won't go away, or do you think this head unit is the issue? Once I ground the RCA'S do you think that will solve my problems, and to answer the question, when I start my truck and unplug the RCA'S does the humm go away, yes it goes away. Is that bad or good?

how many people have to say the same thing??? yes, its most likely the HU. go ground the rcas, GO. now. move it!

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

It says in my manual if I piggyback 2 amps, have one in master and 1 in copy position. The humm/ chatter is not loud but it is noticeable when the volume is off. If I unplug the rcas it does stop. Is that clipping that I hear, just constant chatter sound? Of I adjust the gains it goes away, but then the gains are less then half way

It says in my manual if I piggyback 2 amps, have one in master and 1 in copy position. The humm/ chatter is not loud but it is noticeable when the volume is off. If I unplug the rcas it does stop. Is that clipping that I hear, just constant chatter sound? Of I adjust the gains it goes away, but then the gains are less then half way

no thats not even close to what clipping is.

this problem just started one day correct? it was fine then this happened? were you messing with the RCAs before it started? like plugging/unplugging them while the HU was on?

ive never had the pioneer pico fuse blow and i've used nothing but pioneers since my second HU. so i dont know what it sounds like when it happens. i was told its a pretty loud hum/alt whine noise. so it sound like what you are describing. even if this isnt the problem, it wont hurt anything. so just go do it and then report back to us.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I can't load pics because my camera is broke, go figure lol but yea, I will do that when I get off work then ill get back to you. The humm coming from the subs has been going on since I hooked up the new subs and amp. The engine whine just started lastnight. On my head unit, I have 2 sets of pre outs, front then rear/sub. The subs are hooked up to rear/ sub. The front pre out is going to my amp with the mids and highs. And that is the amp with the engine whine.

Alright, I grounded the RCA on the head unit lastnight, the engine who've is 100% gone, so that's cool. I unhooked the subwoofer amps when I was having problems so I got one of those installed today before work, when I turned it on the humm/chatter was fine as well but I still don't think I was getting full power, gain is all the way up and still no humm so im happy about that, I will install deco d amp today after work and maybe I will catch lightning in a bottle, prolly not though knowing my luck, thanks for the help guys