Weird car following me..

"But for real just drive to a police station if you ever think your being followed by someone. "

I have no clue where any are :P

I wish I could go back in time to do it again.. The chase was kind of fun.. But I want to know WHY!..

get the license plate?

Kinda of hard when he is fleeing going 90 with the lights off.

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Gotta love having a quick car. I had a Mustang GT newer body style but not the new-new ones, on my ass after i casually passed him and a semi cause they were going slow. I get around both of them and set my cruise to about 62 and all the sudden this dude comes flying up riding my ass, i think cause he saw the SS on my car and decided to try n be cool, well any way i layed my foot in the pedal and blew that MF'er away.

My car is by no means fast but it'll Git-R-Done if need be. I actually cant wait to throw some minor upgrades on dis bitch :)

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Need a thing that drops banana peels XD :good:

Turtle shells were always better...

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

I wouldve thrown anything in the car to break their windows and then sped off. Make them pay an expensive window for being lil bitc*es.

Great idea, piss off 4 guys who seem already angry when you're rolling solo....

It isnt the right thing but i doubt they'd keep following aftee their window just got broken and if they did keep following he ended up getting away because of his v-tec anyways so he wouldve got away either way. Might as well teach them an expensive lesson not to fuck with people that dont deserve it.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Eh, it'd be tricky because I was in front of them, and I really didn't feel like flirting around with the situation for some reason.. I just felt like I was in some sort of danger.. idk

I wouldve thrown anything in the car to break their windows and then sped off. Make them pay an expensive window for being lil bitc*es.

Great idea, piss off 4 guys who seem already angry when you're rolling solo....

It isnt the right thing but i doubt they'd keep following aftee their window just got broken and if they did keep following he ended up getting away because of his v-tec anyways so he wouldve got away either way. Might as well teach them an expensive lesson not to fuck with people that dont deserve it.

Yeah but then they might catch up to him later and actually wreck him or something.

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

get the license plate?

Kinda of hard when he is fleeing going 90 with the lights off.

um, there was about 1/2 a paragraph before he even flew off at 90. not that hard if u thought about it

Think a little harder.. Most states dont have plates on the front... My truck sure doesnt... and he stated that he was "Followed" thus he was in front of them... And if you can phiscally get someones license plate sitting side by side... let me know...

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Eh, it'd be tricky because I was in front of them, and I really didn't feel like flirting around with the situation for some reason.. I just felt like I was in some sort of danger.. idk

i understand. it was jus a ?

sometimes i look and register the license plate when i think people start bein suspicious. its jus somethin my pops taught me as a kid

Archived