HR 2306: Federally end prohibition

Would you like to see this bill passed?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this bill passed?

Aggressive

behavior was measured using the Point Subtraction

Aggression Paradigm. Results : Compared to controls

and to the pre-withdrawal data, chronic marijuana

users displayed more aggressive behavior on days 3 and

7 of marijuana abstinence. These increases in aggressive

responding returned to pre-withdrawal levels after

28 days and were paralleled by small, non-signiÞcant

changes in depression and anxiety scores.

lets see. acting more aggressive than usual. acting more defensive than usual. not making sense. slowed reflexes picking a fight with the table stuff to that nature. and im not basing an argument on an opinion. scientifically it shows that it kills brain cells. it also becomes addictive

show me one study that someone gets more aggresive from pot

http://www.druglibra...or/kouri-01.pdf

it may not be lasting agression but it is an increase of aggression caused by a withdrawal.

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

yeah exactly still co-dependent on a substance to even your body out, or feeling the need for that substance to even you out = addicted and in denial.

just because you haven't used it doesn't mean your not addicted.

here is one shall i keep looking

Aggressive

behavior was measured using the Point Subtraction

Aggression Paradigm. Results : Compared to controls

and to the pre-withdrawal data, chronic marijuana

users displayed more aggressive behavior on days 3 and

7 of marijuana abstinence. These increases in aggressive

responding returned to pre-withdrawal levels after

28 days and were paralleled by small, non-signiÞcant

changes in depression and anxiety scores.

lets see. acting more aggressive than usual. acting more defensive than usual. not making sense. slowed reflexes picking a fight with the table stuff to that nature. and im not basing an argument on an opinion. scientifically it shows that it kills brain cells. it also becomes addictive

http://www.druglibra...or/kouri-01.pdf

it may not be lasting agression but it is an increase of aggression caused by a withdrawal.

would you like me to put your other post back up you said they were high and aggresive fighting with a table remember

edit: u just proved u can't be both

and korey just look at the vote on here damn near 70% of americans approve

do I give a fuck? You should also know I think of Americans as the largest group of idiots that will vote on stuff they have no clue aboout. I think people should need to take an IQ test to be able to vote, or at least a test on if they actually know what the hell the vote is about.

Your username should be einstein since you believe you are smarter than 70% of americans. Look out everyone we have a nobel prize candidate on SMD :cool:

Being smarter than 70% of Americans means nothing the average IQ of America is 98. that is legally retarded. And if you need to know senior year (2007) I was tested to have a 170 IQ, so I would say yes that is higher than most of americans

Ohhh? Yea and as everyone knows on this forum i am Tupac Shakur but i can say anything without showing proof. I'll believe youre 170 IQ score when its posted as some medical miracle because that rates over genius.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

lol that is not talking about marijuana side affects, that is the side affects of any addiction. So nice try but wrong.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

http://www.druglibrary.org/crl/behavior/kouri-01.pdf

read the top of your page u sent me to from withdrawl how can they withdrawl and be high and fight with tables makes no since what so ever read some more buddy

He showed you one study, that is all you asked for. I am now going to convince everybody I can to vote against this bill just to go against you.

so who has the 30 iq did you not read it either u can't be high and withdrawel id hope you know that and he said they were fighting with a table and bein aggresive so either insanely high or already messed up before pot take a pic

lol that is not talking about marijuana side affects, that is the side affects of any addiction. So nice try but wrong.

your so dumb your proving my points for me now. he said they were high and u can't withdrawel and be high

and korey just look at the vote on here damn near 70% of americans approve

do I give a fuck? You should also know I think of Americans as the largest group of idiots that will vote on stuff they have no clue aboout. I think people should need to take an IQ test to be able to vote, or at least a test on if they actually know what the hell the vote is about.

Your username should be einstein since you believe you are smarter than 70% of americans. Look out everyone we have a nobel prize candidate on SMD :cool:

Being smarter than 70% of Americans means nothing the average IQ of America is 98. that is legally retarded. And if you need to know senior year (2007) I was tested to have a 170 IQ, so I would say yes that is higher than most of americans

Ohhh? Yea and as everyone knows on this forum i am Tupac Shakur but i can say anything without showing proof. I'll believe youre 170 IQ score when its posted as some medical miracle because that rates over genius.

Yes because you believing me or not believing me changes my life at all. I will cry my self to sleep tonight because some nobody stoner doesn't believe me

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

ok when your high you see things that aren't there. every one agrees on this right. it also distorts your view of reality. every one agrees on this too right. well when some one gets in a fight with a table because they were hallucinating and think the table ate their lunch they are acting more aggressive for no good reason

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

your so dumb your proving my points for me now. he said they were high and u can't withdrawel and be high

lol I'm so dumb because I can realize that I was talking about the qoute you qouted of me?

mcintoshsigz.png

Archived