HR 2306: Federally end prohibition

Would you like to see this bill passed?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this bill passed?

Maybe that's a good reason not to legalize it? It seems to have some form of mental drawbacks, and withdrawal.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

yeah exactly still co-dependent on a substance to even your body out, or feeling the need for that substance to even you out = addicted and in denial.

just because you haven't used it doesn't mean your not addicted.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

I don't find it funny, I find your logic semi lacking. "Alcohol kills more people so marijuana should be legalized because it does not kill as much."

Yeah...the drinks I put up as a cheers gesture so that those with opposing point of views will take it with a grain of salt.

The amount of deaths may be more heavy with alcohol use, but that just means something needs to be done about our society and how it treats, views, and reacts to alcohol use. Marijuana though...do I want the government to say morally it is ok, thus leading to the intellectual decline of the masses. Potheads everywhere...man, not the America I want.

i wanna see the study that says that pot makes you dumb that guy that was validictiorian that graduated 2 years before me was a pothead and he took many ap classes and was a very smart person. how does pot make you dumb

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Now, I am someone who notices the murder of grammar on a daily basis, but not one to throw it in someone's face. But if you're going to try and tell me smoking weed does not affect your intelligence, you might want to spell valedictorian correctly. I am not trying to offend, or even make fun of you...but I do find the irony ticklish 8)

How about you show proof it doesn't? Cough cough...a story of your "valedictorian" just does not seem to be the law.

im not mad at all i don't give a crap about my grammer had a buddy that did this all my life and as i told him i just don't care what ppl thing of my typing grammer and never said in my life i was the best speller or punctuation. im a math guy give me some numbers and ill do the math

yeah exactly still co-dependent on a substance to even your body out, or feeling the need for that substance to even you out = addicted and in denial.

just because you haven't used it doesn't mean your not addicted.

i find it funny you argue this topic and know nothing about pot 3-4 weeks to end all pot addiction syptoms and the worst is only for one week

Maybe that's a good reason not to legalize it? It seems to have some form of mental drawbacks, and withdrawal.

what mental drawback show me proof of this! i can clep fuckin calculus can you even do that high of a math

Man all this typing for this thread and it is most likly going to be locked when i wake up tomorrow haha. I let myself get carried away on a subject that i shouldnt have, as now i go back and look and after my first couple posts they started to get a lil off subject and more to the defensive side which it shouldnt have.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

you can't even speak properly, my discussion with you is now finished until some one with an iq higher than 30 speaks up.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

you can't even speak properly, my discussion with you is now finished until some one with an iq higher than 30 speaks up.

hahahahahaha u make me laugh to think that grammer on a keyboard has anything to do with intelligence!

edit: why should i care about my grammer on here bc it makes you happy i couldn't care less also its funny that all you can do to argue back it laugh at my grammer you cant even think hard enough to come back with something good

hahahahahaha You make me laugh, to think that grammar on a keyboard has anything to do with intelligence!

edit: Why should I care about my grammar on here? Because it makes you happy? I couldn't care less.

Is that so hard?

mcintoshsigz.png

hahahahahaha You make me laugh, to think that grammar on a keyboard has anything to do with intelligence!

edit: Why should I care about my grammar on here? Because it makes you happy? I couldn't care less.

Is that so hard?

actually yea it is alot of back spacing for my fat fingers lmao

Archived