Tommy-king Of Bass Breaking Glass!

..that windshield would be all over the cab if it was non safety glass...

when you look at a flexVid of someone like Pipo.. the cab and windshield and everything are flexing together...

with the Brace in tommys cab....the cab is quite "solidified :huh: "

the cab isnt working in unison*with the glass anymore... :blink:

................................er....... :blink: ....... :blink: .......

This is Exactly why 90% of my posts.........are Photos....

I suck at explaining things............i have a theory in my head.....but NO idea ....how to explain it

I think what you are trying to say is most windshields will break due to body flex, but since Tommy Mckinney has his body so braced, and deadened that the glass is breaking because of the glass flexing, not the body flexing.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

jeez so wait if he replaces his windshield that many times why doesnt he just get some thick plexi? or would that put in him in a different class or something?

yea, in bassrace you are required to have factory (or OEM equivilent) windshield in there...iirc

i likes me some audio stuff...

yea, in bassrace you are required to have factory (or OEM equivilent) windshield in there...iirc

Dont mean to be billy bad news LOL,but in bass race there is no rules so he could have a plexi windshield.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

There are really no rules in bass race.There has been extreme vehicles that competed in bass race before,but not many people agree with it.Probably one of the main reasons Tommy dont use plexi is that it would be a modification to the truck and it would be as a true number as it is now.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

i thought there was some type of factory windshield rule in bassrace...i thought i remember there being a fuss over something when bob perillo (sp?) or nw audio blew their windshield at finals...or maybe that was because they were doing drag also...that was probably it...idk...

i likes me some audio stuff...

Archived