__d_a_v_i_d__ Posted June 24, 2011 Report Posted June 24, 2011 vids !!!! Quote Chevy Impala Shocker Sigs / TC Sounds 12s Sundown NS-1 | SAX 100.4 Sundown Neos | Dayton Audio Neos ETCCC ETCCC ETCCC My YouTube ---- Subcribe!!
NightmareImpala Posted June 24, 2011 Author Report Posted June 24, 2011 We impala guys have good trunk space but the opening is def limiting to what you can slide in :-( I am gonna make some vids this week as I just installed everything today. Quote TEAM DISTANT THUNDER
727Designs Posted June 25, 2011 Report Posted June 25, 2011 Looks like your port may be too close to that fender well (I'm assuming that's what I'm seeing). Needs to be atleast the width of the port away from it. Quote -Zach-2010 Toyota TundraFull Hybrid Audio SQ 7" BDS on 37's 2000 Ford Expedition 160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD-
NightmareImpala Posted June 25, 2011 Author Report Posted June 25, 2011 Looks like your port may be too close to that fender well (I'm assuming that's what I'm seeing). Needs to be atleast the width of the port away from it. U cant see in the pics but the port is where the trunk opens up but I would like to have more room than I have Quote TEAM DISTANT THUNDER
Dubpower Posted June 25, 2011 Report Posted June 25, 2011 how many cubic inch's is the boot???????????????????????????? Quote
NightmareImpala Posted June 25, 2011 Author Report Posted June 25, 2011 Honestly I am not sure....i will have check tomorrow Quote TEAM DISTANT THUNDER
NightmareImpala Posted July 1, 2011 Author Report Posted July 1, 2011 (edited) here is the first flexx vid of my new setup taken on a evo cell phone shot in 720p by (SMD member) kryptonite.....more vids to come and I am getting my 2nd aq2200 in a week. http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=RimQkiof9Ow Edited July 1, 2011 by NightmareImpala Quote TEAM DISTANT THUNDER
NightmareImpala Posted July 2, 2011 Author Report Posted July 2, 2011 its not work What do you mean? Link broken? Quote TEAM DISTANT THUNDER
windycitygtp Posted July 2, 2011 Report Posted July 2, 2011 man i hate you impala guys lol...my grand prix has the same trunk but cause the opening is so damn small you can only do so much...and i like that design how good is it on the lows? X2 on the trunk opening Quote GtP Learning more about car audio everyday on smd first real build coming smd current noob setup 2-15 cvx sealed prefab soundstream 4ch rf bd1000 crunch 6.5 comps
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.