Well this is my first build log on here. Im waiting on money to get my build in my truck started but my dad finally has his car up at his shop so i started on it. Its a 1969 Camato RS/SS Convertible with a small block 350. All the equipoment going in is basically just stuff we have had for awhile. Im trying to make it sound good but keeping it looking factory as thats the way he likes it so just doing what he says. Plans are to rewire everything, build a false floor in the trunk, and build a box. Still undecided on the speakers up front as the convertible has no rear door speakers or rear deck so not sure on what im gonna do there so any ideas?

Equipment we have so far is gonna be as follows:

Kicker 750.1

Kicker 350.4

Kicker CVR 10

Kenwood CDA-148

IMG_0445.jpg

Taking everything out of the trunk

IMG_0443.jpg

Repainted the Nitrtous bottle to match the Car. Was white with some chips in it filled those with body filler and shot it with some paint.

IMG_0444.jpg

Test fitting the bottle

IMG_0448.jpg

IMG_0449.jpg

IMG_0446.jpg

I'd use a set of hat imagines bridged on your 350.4 they get loud sound great and are $220

and is that the old box and building another one?

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Yeah thats what i have for my fronts in my truck that i need to still put in, ill talk to him about those. But yeah that is the old box, its a pre-fab so nothing special. He just wants it to look factory sort of so i was thinking of just a box for the 10 he has with a slot port. The main thing im concerned about is the speakers up front. There under the dash so its a tough fit, i tried talking him into glassing the doors but he wasnt having it haha

Def tuned into this one. Chevy man here and gotta love the '69 Camero and nice engine to go with it btw. I know she runs good and looks like your gonna get it sounding good also.

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

Thanks guys ill see if i can get some pictures of how it was when we first got it. I was 9 i think and im 20 now so weve had it awhile, still needs some work but not bad for a poor boy haha. If yall have any ideas on something yall would do let me know im always open to new ideas.

Definitely tuned in. You've got yourself a sweet ride man. That's my favorite model year of Camaros.

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's

mids/highs - OEM JBL system

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade

My YouTube

Sorry about this going slower then i thought. I had just planned on doing a false floor and rewiring everything. Decided against the floor as it makes the floor to tall for a properly sized box. Tomorrow hopefully i can get the amp rack i have in my head built up and installed. I finished tearing out all the old wire plus other random wiring that had been there for a long time that literally was for nothing. But tomorrow should have pictures of the amp rack as well as hopefully the speaker pods for up front for the 6.5 components that are going in.

Got a little bit of work done on the car today. Ive finished about everything i can do until i get some equipment and wiring in. Im waiting on a new head unit as well as some 1/0 and RCA's and other stuff from knukonceptz. When it gets done it should sound pretty good and look pretty factory looking up front at least....not so much in the trunk but oh well. On to the pictures.

This is when i started on the base of the amp rack, ended up cutting the 1x4's down some so the base wasnt so tall.

IMG_0458.jpg

Didnt get many pictures of the progress of the build, but heres the final product with the amps mounted. Still not 100% sure i like it but it was my first time building an amp rack so its alright i guess. Later on i may end up just doing the false floor but this will hold me over until then.

IMG_0461.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

Heres the amps and rack test fitted in the trunk still have some organizing and cleaning it up a bit, as well as securing it in place.

IMG_0459.jpg

And finally the last thing i did today was make the speaker baffles for the fronts. Gonna probably end up running Hat Imagine 6.5 and just bridging the amp.

The cutout is weird in the car where the speakers go, so that explains the odd shape. Didnt want yall thinking i cut wood like shit haha

IMG_0464.jpg

And not part of my build....but it was a sick car that me and my dad got to tint the other day, so i figured yall might enjoy it too. An old Impala completely restored.

IMG_0453.jpg

IMG_0454.jpg