This honestly seems like a stupid thing to be pissed about. I can understand an argument but really getting worked up about it is just stupid imo.

not even really pissed my point is u can get stuff just as good for alot less

89 Chevy Caprice (is under construction)

dual alts

4/0 welding cable for wire

red top under hood 3 yellow tops behind the front seat ( who needs a back seat anyways lol)

big 3 of course

Eclipse 3000

interiors are getting rebuilt now

2 crescendo bc2000

2 shocker sig 12s

rebuild pics

i like subs that can take a brutal ass beating.. JL subs cannot take a beating.. unless you wanna run a wimpy 1k rms LOL <_<

do I need to point out the irony?

yes :popcorn:

your running kicker l7's one of the most delicate subs I have ever owned and rated a wimpy 1000rms

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

and with Jl a lot of what you are paying for is they patent every fricken little thing on the sub and patents cost money

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

W6's have been the only sub I like from them is the w6's they've always seemed to do good. The amps also have been real good and not really many problems out of them. If the internet didn't whore out all the audio equipment from wholesale sites JL would be well worth the money.

Oh alright, I definitively agree with that JL is way overpriced and people talk about it like it's the best brand out there. Not saying its a shit brand but it's deff not the best.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

W6's have been the only sub I like from them is the w6's they've always seemed to do good. The amps also have been real good and not really many problems out of them. If the internet didn't whore out all the audio equipment from wholesale sites JL would be well worth the money.

so if there so good lol why dont u have them instead of the fosgates that are listed in your sig :peepwall:

dual alts

red top under hood 3 yellow tops behind the front seat ( who needs a back seat anyways lol)

big 3 of course

Eclipse 3000

2 crescendo bc2000

2 shocker sig 12s

rebuild pics

Oh alright, I definitively agree with that JL is way overpriced and people talk about it like it's the best brand out there. Not saying its a shit brand but it's deff not the best.

thank you :drinks: most people that ask what i got for subs when it was hooked up i say re audio there like wtf is that lol

dual alts

big 3 of course

Eclipse 3000

2 crescendo bc2000

2 shocker sig 12s

rebuild pics

so if there so good lol why dont u have them instead of the fosgates that are listed in your sig :peepwall:

the w6 is the best sq driver under $400

mcintoshsigz.png

i like subs that can take a brutal ass beating.. JL subs cannot take a beating.. unless you wanna run a wimpy 1k rms LOL <_<

do I need to point out the irony?

yes :popcorn:

your running kicker l7's one of the most delicate subs I have ever owned and rated a wimpy 1000rms

lmao i knew you were going to say that. and i bought them back in 08 when i didnt know much about car audio.. nothing i can do now.. i should have a dc lvl 6 this summer though :yahoo:

My youtube channel, please subscribe
http://www.youtube.com/ballinblaza

Never said they were better than my rockfords lol I believe they're worth the money as well plus I don't sell JL but I install it alot and people rarely have problems from the W6's or the amps I see a ton of blown W3's and the highs just haven't impressed me. This doesn't mean I don't think brands like DC Ia Sundown aren't good or better.