Sonic Electronix

Uh what are you asking really? They are ports. You calculate port area and tuning then slap them in. I think they are harder to work with that slot ports.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

could someone inform me on them? if they do any good? cause im building a box for my 18 btl and i wanna know.

depends on your definition of aero port. Just a piece of pipe.. its alright. a pipe with flares on both sides are great. I would do 3 6" aeros for the 18.

aeros are cool but it can be hard to get the correct size and tuning. people usually cant tune very low with them.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

aeros are cool but it can be hard to get the correct size and tuning. people usually cant tune very low with them.

yea, this is true. I had to do external ports to get the proper length.

yea, this is true. I had to do external ports to get the proper length.

as did i for the last 2 boxes.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

I had 2 6 inch aero ports for my tsns I liked it, very easy to use just use, dont take much room at all, just need to.make sure you have alot support via dowel rods

system:

changes way to much...

i'm building a box for one 18" with one 8" aeroport.

these 8" ports are not maufactured, one lad in finland does em.

but when you use 8" port you need to have atleast 150l box as these ports are minimum 25cm in length and 150l box with 25cm 8" AP gives you 39Hz tune in your box.

i'm planning on making 165l net. box with 25cm 8" AP so it will be tuned to 36Hz.

060620112855%20%28Custom%29.jpg

here's 8" Aeroport next to 12" Fatboy II

Archived