Sundown Audio

Switchin amps need help(stock alt and battery is what it will be running off

I typed out a long ass reply, but my Internet crashed and didn't post it. Grr...

That amp looks good to me, for $120 or so you probably won't find better. Even if it does 50% of rated power, it will be an upgrade from the Jensen. And yes, a custom box would be great. Hell, I would do that first.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

i might but ya that amp is nice nice cant wait to get it,then big 3,then box,and more.

Thanks for the help though its very nice to have people who kno wat they r doing help.

2008 Dodge Avenger SE

Pioneer 4300-UB Headunit

DC 1.2K

10"DC Lvl 3 with Lvl 4 coil...

15" DC Lvl 4

JVC Arsenal 3-way Component set

I havent ever heard a Planet Audio in person thats why i was asking for a few more opinions. Looks like the best amp for the $$ so I dont think your going wrong. It's an upgrade from the 450w Jensen :good:. I dont think it will kill the electrical that much or it shouldn't. To get a full 1600w make sure you go with at least a 160A Fuse if not a 200A Fuse becase i believe for fuses its like for every 10A=100watts right? So a 150A fuse would allow 1500w? BTW no problem for the help bro

Edited by 252chevyboyz

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log