screaming children in restaurants

I always ask the parents to take care of their kid or leave. that is if they are not already trying to do something.

see ive never done this simply because there are alot of parents out there that get instantly defensive because it involves their child and its not worth risking fighting some ignorant ass. this is statement is based off working in retail

most of the time they get pissy but I don't really care. they can shut their kid up or I can, their choice.

I really doubt you'd do anything to any kid. As long as their parents weren't pussies you'd probably end up getting your ass beat.

where did I say I would do anything to a kid you jack ass

most of the time they get pissy but I don't really care. they can shut their kid up or I can, their choice.

^^^^^ in Bold how do you plan on shuting said kid up? if i made the choice of you doing it?

im not gonna get in a pissing match over this but thats what you said and im pretty sure every one read it the same way

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

I always ask the parents to take care of their kid or leave. that is if they are not already trying to do something.

see ive never done this simply because there are alot of parents out there that get instantly defensive because it involves their child and its not worth risking fighting some ignorant ass. this is statement is based off working in retail

i would love to see try and i mean TRY to shut my kid up

can you say savage beat down? that is the most stupid comment i have ever seen

I couldnt agree more. If I ever thought my wife and child were in any sort of danger there would be hell to pay.

This.

To those that can't stand the kids screaming/throwing fits/ whatever. I understand that if a parent is not taking care of the situation, it is very annoying. However, the left wing human-rights people want to turn everyone in this nation into pussies. The "pussification of America" prevents parents from immediately giving kids a swat in the aisle at Walmart. You have to "rationalize with them", or "put them in time out". Fuck that shit. You have to carry them kicking and screaming to the bathroom or out to the car to properly punish them. Kids don't understand time out. Kids understand a swat on the ass. I have 2 kids. One is almost 4, and the other is 1 year. My 4 year old tests me all the time, and he gets his fair share of spankings. There is also a BIG difference between spanking and abuse.

I also think it's funny that a lot of kids are posting in this thread complaining about kids. To you, I say: Pull up your damn pants. And cut your hair. You don't know shit about shit. :D

I really doubt you'd do anything to any kid. As long as their parents weren't pussies you'd probably end up getting your ass beat.

^^^^^ in Bold how do you plan on shuting said kid up? if i made the choice of you doing it?

im not gonna get in a pissing match over this but thats what you said and im pretty sure every one read it the same way

it depends on the age, if it's a baby it will probably be quiet if you give it something to chew on, if there isn't something wrong that it is screaming about. and older kids all you have to do is tell them you will give them a dollar and they shut right up.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

I'm sorry but I dont see what everyone's issue is here. First lets take a few steps back and realize that at one point in time you were also a little kid. I know not every child is a screamer, mine are not...all three of them. But take into consideration the source here. I guess depending on the age since no body has specified, but like a child who is like 3-4 or younger...what do you expect? Especially babies...its there form of communication, im sure if they could say "Hey Toots, hows about you fetch me a bottle" They would (that's how I would want all babies to talk).

Ok so parents could remove the child if its getting to out of hand but is a little crying really gonna set you out of your good mood? If it does then you have under lying issues in life. I'm sure half of you who commented also haven't a clue...barley of age young dudes who prolly haven't even thought of kids yet cause your still trying to find out how to get some pussy.

I see a kid crying no different than a guy bassing in traffic....if 15seconds it will be over and you wont even remember it ever happened.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

i hate it also but, i have two small kids one 2 years the other 3 months and when my 2 year old acts a fool most the time i just need to look at him he stop but if he dont one of us me or his mom take him out to the car and wait i know it sucks but im sure no one wants to hear it. now the baby most ppl dont mind and most the time a bottle takes care of it. u know even though its not accepted but i will still swat my kid on his ass my mom uce to beat my ass in public and i didnt turn out that bad i dont see y u cant take care of ur kid the way u want there is a diffrence in abusing ur kid and spanking ur kid

oh and besides, I never intend to do anything any way. It's just sets the parent up to get pissy and actually take care of their kid instead of being a jack ass and ignoring it.

and if I would have made a scene in a public place I would have had my ass beat.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

I'm sorry but I dont see what everyone's issue is here. First lets take a few steps back and realize that at one point in time you were also a little kid. I know not every child is a screamer, mine are not...all three of them. But take into consideration the source here. I guess depending on the age since no body has specified, but like a child who is like 3-4 or younger...what do you expect? Especially babies...its there form of communication, im sure if they could say "Hey Toots, hows about you fetch me a bottle" They would (that's how I would want all babies to talk).

Ok so parents could remove the child if its getting to out of hand but is a little crying really gonna set you out of your good mood? If it does then you have under lying issues in life. I'm sure half of you who commented also haven't a clue...barley of age young dudes who prolly haven't even thought of kids yet cause your still trying to find out how to get some pussy.

I see a kid crying no different than a guy bassing in traffic....if 15seconds it will be over and you wont even remember it ever happened.

i like this ur right.

it's not the kids fault it's the parents fault for letting it happen

The fuck it is. You obviously do not have children. Tell me you didn't cry or whine when you were a kid? I already know your gonna feed me that BS story every has already posted up that there parents raised them right...like somehow that means you never showed emotion when you didn't get your way as a child. Kids are emotional, no amount of discipline will make your kid harden up.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

it depends on the age, if it's a baby it will probably be quiet if you give it something to chew on, if there isn't something wrong that it is screaming about. and older kids all you have to do is tell them you will give them a dollar and they shut right up.

oh and besides, I never intend to do anything any way. It's just sets the parent up to get pissy and actually take care of their kid instead of being a jack ass and ignoring it.

and if I would have made a scene in a public place I would have had my ass beat.

well the first comment was read wrong like you would do something to the kid now tht you put it that way i agree with you i would talk shit to the parents not oing anyting about it as well

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived