Hugh G. Rection Posted June 26, 2011 Report Posted June 26, 2011 am i the only one who gets absolutely SICK of hearing screaming children in restaurants? i remember back when restaurants were split into seperate smoking / non smoking sections. its a shame we cant split restaurants into a section for kids / no kids. anyone dining at the restaurants who has a child under 5, should have to sit in the soundproofed kids sections, and those who are not dining in with any children under 5, may join the general population. i dont want to hear your loud ass bundle or poor genetics screaming/whining/bitching/crying while im trying to eat. Owner of BigAss Ports
JacobB89 Posted June 26, 2011 Report Posted June 26, 2011 agreed sir Big Wheels Are Like G-Strings...Anyone can put them on but it don't mean they look good.....
lifted_silverado Posted June 26, 2011 Report Posted June 26, 2011 I agree about hearing screaming and whining. I remember as a kid if i acted a fool in public, it was ass beating time at home. I learned my lesson quickly. Children of a certain age shouldnt act that way, But as far as seperate dining i think thats a bit of an overkill. They have restraunts that are more adult oriented and kids typically arent there. But it does get aggervating quickly Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins
tonedeaf Posted June 26, 2011 Report Posted June 26, 2011 I think all dining together is fine. It's the dumbass parents who don't know how to get their asses up and pull the kid outside so he doesn't disturb the whole restaurant. It's called common courtesy, some people just dont give a shit. If I would have acted like that at 3 or 4 I would have gotten my ass beat.
Skullz Posted June 26, 2011 Report Posted June 26, 2011 Makes what would be a pleasurable and enjoyable experience into an unpleasant experience while having to pay for that meal. Kinda like hey i don't mind dropping a 50 to listen to your pita child, fucking no way. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
LOOKINFORSPL? Posted June 26, 2011 Report Posted June 26, 2011 A North Carolina resturant has started making people leave who have just this type of sweet innocent child, age didnt seem to be an issue either. no child is exempt.
Afrodeezyak Posted June 26, 2011 Report Posted June 26, 2011 couldn't agree more, wish parents these days would take control of their kids and get them to behave in public venues like that
Hotdog Posted June 26, 2011 Report Posted June 26, 2011 I agree too. Try this, start screaming and crying also at the same time and when they come to escort you out you can say I will sue for age discrimination, your not doing anything about the kid. Just a thought (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
Hugh G. Rection Posted June 26, 2011 Author Report Posted June 26, 2011 I agree too. Try this, start screaming and crying also at the same time and when they come to escort you out you can say I will sue for age discrimination, your not doing anything about the kid. Just a thought this is definately on my bucket list now..... Owner of BigAss Ports
roscoe1129 Posted June 26, 2011 Report Posted June 26, 2011 I agree too. Try this, start screaming and crying also at the same time and when they come to escort you out you can say I will sue for age discrimination, your not doing anything about the kid. Just a thought Where the hell did I put my like button? Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.