Supercharged DCs Posted July 15, 2011 Report Posted July 15, 2011 I can about imagine lol, those are going to be some big ass aeros still! More pictures please! Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
Eric B Posted July 15, 2011 Report Posted July 15, 2011 So this will be ready by the time of the Des Moines show? 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
shadstrong Posted July 15, 2011 Author Report Posted July 15, 2011 I was hoping to have it ready for Mason City next weekend, but I don't think it'll be done, so I'll be shooting for Des Moines. It takes awhile just working on it an hour or two a night.
Supercharged DCs Posted July 15, 2011 Report Posted July 15, 2011 I hear you on that man, I need to finish my wall lol. It's taking a good while Just another quick question, how thick will the baffle be? Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
shadstrong Posted July 15, 2011 Author Report Posted July 15, 2011 3 layers or 3/4", which might not be enough.
Louisiana Bass Posted July 15, 2011 Report Posted July 15, 2011 With the amount of power and those subs, you better brace the shit outta that baffle then N8. No homo...unless you want there to be.
shadstrong Posted August 6, 2011 Author Report Posted August 6, 2011 Between the heat and work it's been hard to get much done the last few weeks, but here's an update. Test fit.
NYC54 Posted August 6, 2011 Report Posted August 6, 2011 Looking good man , this thing is gonna be a beast
Supercharged DCs Posted August 6, 2011 Report Posted August 6, 2011 Looking good broseph, the baffle came out much better than I was expecting it to Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.