06 Civic Build - New Build List on page 60

So a couple people have asked me to fire up the meter so they can see how it looks!

Here it is in action, this is on the one of the two D6500's btw:

IMG_20120622_083344.jpg

Obviously I need to dial it in, but you can see how it looks. I think it's very subtle. Not too bight and yet still very clear! I like it alot, and it was cheap which is even better!!

That was the real big kicker for me too! The Stinger was just way too bright and kind of irritating, this one has more of a glow and appeal to it like an "indiglo" watch lol.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Thought there was just one? The one I used to calibrate the voltage was the philips-head looking adjustment on the side opposite of where the wires go. Got close-up pics of both adjustments?

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

So a couple people have asked me to fire up the meter so they can see how it looks!

Here it is in action, this is on the one of the two D6500's btw:

IMG_20120622_083344.jpg

Obviously I need to dial it in, but you can see how it looks. I think it's very subtle. Not too bight and yet still very clear! I like it alot, and it was cheap which is even better!!

mine was just like that right out of the box 12.8 awesome power and I went from 145.7 to 146.0 on Termlab XS POWER FTW!

William - Metter,Ga. Dad, Self Installer/Fabricator & Repair Tech, Weightlifter, Motivator,

Team SKAR Audio Captain, Team Deadly Hertz Georgia Leader
99 Toyota 4Runner SR5, "Rolling Thunder"
Daily Driven, No Wall, C-Pillar Build, BASS LIFE!
2K16 SBN MECA Park and Pound DB3 Champion
2K16 SBN ISPLL Real SPL Class F Champion
Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Kenwood eXcelon KDC X498, Clarion EQ, Knukonceptz RCA's
The Big 3, Sky High Car Audio OFC & Kicker Hyperflex Silver Tinned 1/0 Gauge
Singer 340a Alt, Northstar NSB-AGM31, SMSAGM480, 12 NessCaps Super Caps
Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty Line Driver, The Oval Port Tuned To 31 Hz, CNC Machined
4 SKAR ZVXv2 D2 15's, 2 SKAR SK-4500.1's, 4 SKAR PAX 6.5's, 2 SKAR LP-80.4's

SKAR_468x60.jpg

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2013
16018870_large.jpg
If you don't have any haters, get some, best motivation there is...

IMG_20120621_151744.jpg

Not exactly, cause I'm at work and they're at home, but if you look close in this picture, there's one in the center, just above the wires there, on the right of the cap, and then there's another one on the upper left hand side corner. I wonder if one is for dimming?

Oooh, that is a good observation. Might have to take a gander at it later. I just adjusted the one up in the left corner. I'm gonna go outside and sit in the heat for a minute and pull this out of the car and take a look.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Just checked mine out, it's got an adjustment in the middle labeled "VR2", the one in the upper left hand is labeled "VR1". I couldn't see anything though because it's too damn bright in my car lol. And I would take it out and bring it inside, but that means I'd have to remove my entire center console and un-ziptie the wires and all that jazz. I'm just not feeling that motivated to do that in the blazing heat lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived