06 Civic Build - New Build List on page 60

Yes sir! On both accounts! I'll get it tomorrow, and yes the sub and aero is all you'll see.

I found some xscorpion ports, but they're only 10 1/2" and 7" lengths. I need like 21.5" I guess I could get pipe from depot or lowes. I don't know though. I'll have to check it out.

Did you check parts express they have assembly kits you can get or hell make that shit yourself and flare em on your own. IT wouldn't be like scooter to go all prefab on me.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

You should be fine with getting pvc, then just using the flared ends from the aero kit on both ends of it. Or, since you're one hell of a do-it-yourselfer, you can take a stab at heating up the ends of the pvc and flare them yourself.

Just got ninja'd outta my shoes lol

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

This month ends in 4 days. Chop chop LOL

I would actually like to see the thoughts or designs for the 4th order for a trunk. I thought about it in mine, but using 2 subs would have totally killed my trunk space.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Ok i won't post the Torres Calculations cause those have changed a little bit. Even the design has changed a little bit.

So this design can be done either way. Sub on the right and amps on the left, either or. Doesn't matter. This is using 3 XS Power D925's on the bottom. Also each drawer is dedicated for an amplifier, 1.1600D on the bottom, up to the 2.450, up to the 4.600, up to the 2.250 which I'll be using for the rear comps. The ports you see are 6" Aero Ports that are going through the rear deck.

Here's what's changing:

Removing one drawer (2.250) to give more space for the other three

Going down to 2 5" aero ports

Moving the ports from the top to the back and passing them through the arm rest. No cutting the rear deck needed!

Moving the 2.250 and the passive crossovers to a rack on the rear seat back.

So taking all that into account, Here are the pics!

4thOrderDesignFront.jpg

Close up of battery rack

4thOrderDesignCloseUpBatteryBank.jpg

What you'd be staring at if you pulled the rear seat down.

4thOrderDesignRear.jpg

Rear chamber

4thOrderDesignRearHidden.jpg

4thOrderDesignTopRearHidden.jpg

So there you go! The final box calculations are 1^3ft sealed and 2.5^3ft ported with 2 5" aero ports tuned to about 45hz on about 1400 - 1600 watts!

Booyah!!!!

That should turn out real nice man! Doesn't look like it's gonna take up near as much space as I thought it would!

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived