06 Civic Build - New Build List on page 60

scooter your skills are amazing and please take care of your MOM first and dont rust to get back ....................FAMILY FIRST

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

Scooter this your brain talking how dare you take the easy road out with the monitoring. Digital to expensive? Fuck it design a custom digital monitoring system yourself. Lol I know nothing about bags so what exactly do you have to monitor?

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Scooter this your brain talking how dare you take the easy road out with the monitoring. Digital to expensive? Fuck it design a custom digital monitoring system yourself. Lol I know nothing about bags so what exactly do you have to monitor?

EL OH EL!!

Current Builds:
1996 Suburban 1987 Porsche 924S
Owner: Pops Owner: Me
Clarion NZ500 Alpine CDA-9827
3 Sundown SA-12's 2 Kenwood KFC-W3012
1 Sundown SAZ-3500 1 JL Audio 500/1v2
4 Alpine SPS-610C 4 Sony Explod
2 Alpine SPS-170A Custom iPhone/iPod Dock
1 Alpine MPR-F300 Custom upholstered seats
1 DC Power 190 amp OEM Series alt
1 Optima Redtop batt
1 Maxx start batt
0 Gauge KnuKonceptz wiring all around
LOTS OF LEDS!
Custom Chevy Xbox 360
19" LED Vizio tv

COMING SOON!:
custom amp rack custom amp rack
2 Alpine SPS-610C's 4 infinity 6432cpf's
second custom Chevy Xbox 360 2 kenwood KFC-W3012's
Second Skin Damplifier Pro and more to plan!
iPad 2 dash mount
and MUCH MORE TO COME!!

MY OTHER BUDS SUNDOWN 06 PILOT BUILD!

MY BUDS AWESOME 04 TUNDRA BUILD!

KENWOOD INFINITY 87 PORSCHE BUILD!

Sundown Alpine 96 Burban Build!
[/color]
Check me out on Youtube at:
Youtube.com/1987porsche924

Do work broskee!!!

Thanks I'm trying!

scooter your skills are amazing and please take care of your MOM first and dont rust to get back ....................FAMILY FIRST

It's good. Mom's with people who will help her. I'm just here now for support. I still have to live my daily life, and be there when she needs me to be. This by no means will take front seat before her! That being said, I have to occupy my brain somehow while this all goes down. Thanks for the kind words though! It's not forgotten!

:rofl:

You know me too well! That's funny! Truth be told, I'm actually looking for an application or something that will allow my tablet to monitor the ride. What it is, and I'm still learning as well so if someone knows better out there please by all means correct me, it's a monitoring system to check for bag pressures, and tank pressures, etc. Each bag has a specific psi it cannot go over or you risk blowing the bag, and the tank has specific pressures, and all that jazz. SO, what a monitoring system does is shows you where you're at on your pressure. Say you need 33 psi for the front bags, and 53 psi for the rear bags, You pick up some fat ass and take him to McDonalds to enable him to eat his life away further, but you have someone else with you so he has to sit in back. Your car is gonna sag with all that extra weight. Some of these systems will auto level your ride when his fat ass gets in, but on a manual system you can't. You kind of just have to guess. So you pump more air in the rear bags, and you can watch the pressure go in as you do that on the monitor. You can set the monitors to specific psi levels to alert you, so if it's too low it alerts you, and if it's too high it alerts you.

They make regular ping gauge monitors for these, like this - just a quick reference, but they're ugly and you know me, I won't settle for something I don't like.

So that's my dilemma. Get it?

:trippy: so the thingermabob connected to the whatsamajiggy monitors the whosamawhats yeah I got it...I think. Atleast you know what it does but after that explanation I def want to avoid bags on my ride sounds like a headache.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Scooter on a side note are those projectors you got motoroized? I have been wondering if I can find the motorized projectors like you find on BMW's or Benz's.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

No not motorized. Those are all on their own computer boards and everything. Those motorized projectors are the shit! I saw someone trying to mod one for the civic once but I never got updated as to how it worked out. I'm guessing not very well since I've not seen it around the forums. No these are the Mini H1's from TRS.com and the new ones are going to be the FX-R's like the bmw's have, but not motorized like those.

ON another note, I'm not sure what to do. This is driving me nuts not working on my car. I'm set, FINALLY, on the design and I'm ready to go and I've not been able to work on it, as you all know. I try seriously almost nightly and by the time the kids go to bed, and I get some free time, I'm exhausted and all I wanna do is sit on the couch and read my kindle/tablet or watch shows we're behind on the dvr. I'm going to rethink my plans here, as far as what to install when.

Right now, I'm thinking go full trunk install. Get it all in the trunk. Why is that you may ask? Well here's the deal. Even if I get the tablet done, I still can't play it cause I have no equipment in there to power it all. I will for sure work on the tablet bezel and I will get it done, but I think right now the trunk is main priority. That's where the heart of the beast is at. Once all that is in, then I can concentrate on all the other stuff.

As well I do have one design change. I am thinking of one change though. I'm contemplating moving the Bit One off the trunk lid and onto the rack next to the sub. Make it face forward like the sub and then they'll sit there flanking each other. Maybe not, I don't know. Here's my reasoning;

When I get the air ride going, the tank I'm getting is small enough to fit in the spare well. I may go that route and just give in to the inevitable, that being 86ing the spare tire. If I do that, the tank and the compressor will both fit in there. I can still put the battery on the driver side cubby, and then the opposite cubby will be the distribution block and volt meter block. The opposite side of the sub, will be blank essentially. It will look uneven and unbalanced. I can put the Bit One there, and showcase it centered with the sub, and fill that void. It will be separate from the sub enclosure so it won't get vibrated to death, and I can mount it with rubberized feet in order to stop more vibrations. Then I can just leave the trunk lid alone. Obviously the amps go in that rack drawer above the box and processor.

Another thought would be to slyly, put the tank for the air ride on the trunk lid down the line, if I decide I just can't give up the spare. Either way, putting the processor down next to the sub opens up some other possibilities for me.

What do you guys think?

I like the idea but since you have that hole between your rear seats why not do the bit one and other components there in the middle of your girls sorta like how the flux capacitor was in the dlorean and as far as tank and compressor goes you can mount that on the lid get stronger struts and call it a day. I think components in that center area on display in the vehicle lit well would be a nice touch.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Archived