06 Civic Build - New Build List on page 60

Ok folks, day 1 of vacation. Here's what I've set out to do this week while I'm off. If I can somehow get finished with any of this stuff, maybe i'll move onto a couple other things. We'll have to wait and see what happens with this list.

The list, pretty much in order of priority:

- Make a rear facing ported enclosure

- Make a front facing ported enclosure with the port in the pass through

- Re-Glass tablet with dock inserted and do installation

- Add Bit One DRC to dash piece under tablet

- Make A-Pillars (mid ranges and tweeters)

- Redo rear component wall out of birch

- Redo portions and complete rear deck amp drawer

- Add gas actuators to trunk lid

- Make the how to's on the tablet install

That's a lot to do. However, I'm starting here in about 30 minutes and I should have the enclosures done today. I have things to do this afternoon, see there goes life again getting in the way, but I'm gonna be back at it full on tomorrow. I will most likely be doing the pillars and the tablet at the same time, which will be good cause tomorrow it's supposed to rain so that will keep me dry in the garage all day long.

The rear deck is going to take a little work, but I'm excited to get it going. I have some killer ideas about finishing. I think you guys are gonna like it. If my excitement is any indication of it, I think you guys for sure gonna like it. Little on the bold side, but not completely crazy! Just think, splash of color!!! :yahoo:

So, it's about to get live, and I'm gonna need some patience. I'll try to get pics up daily, or nightly, but I may not get to it. So just hang with me, but there will be plenty of pics this week! HERE WE GO!! IT'S ON!!

Ok guys I have a question. I'm going to be using the tablet, and I have no cd player. How do I get the DD-1 Tracks onto the tablet without loosing the quality or structure of the tracks from the cd? Remember I have the Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Tablet not an Ipad so I'm not sure if I can go through iTunes or not. I have to double check all that.

Anyone have any insight on this?

Use windows media player and rip in the lossless format and make sure there are no audio enhancements on the tablet. Make sure you identify the folder you will ripping to so you can find the songs later.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Archived