spl box

ok haven't you GROWN MEN killed the kid enough.. he shouldn't have said he is a pro cause we all know he doesn't have a clue but does it make you guys feel good to shit on a kid that has the same interests as you.. especially the moderators.. point out where he is wrong and try and help him out just like how someone helped all you assholes when you where young and learning.. regardless of what he thinks he obviously isn't sure and needs help.. at least he is trying to learn a skill or trade instead of being a fat lazy fuck looking for a hand out or someone to take care of him.. its good to learn a work ethic at a young age.. i don't know this kid and yes he needs to humble himself a lot but we all start somewhere and we all need help sometimes so be the bigger man and step ur game up and teach him something so he doesn't sound like a clown.

by asking for money for using a free program is no "good work ethic"

ya but know one gave him advice.. everyone started talking shit and killing him.. as i previously posted he def went about it the wrong way by saying he is a pro and we all understand that.. but NOT ONE person tried to help everyone clowned him for saying how low he tuned his box.. wheres Steve cause i loved to know what he thinks

at his age i was working a real job not trying to get money for 5 mins of using torre's calc

i read the other post also.. i agree but there is a lot of people on here that cant do shit for themselves so if he thinks he can build boxes and you would actually pay him for it then that"s your choice(its called apply your own common sense to each situation).. i know 14yr olds that know way more about cars and how to work on them then a lot of grown men so your age doesn't always mean you don't know shit.. he approached it all wrong and i understand that but basically tryin to make him give up on his car audio passion we should correct him and help him.. that's all im sayin is that we've all been there before and we've all thought we knew a lot about 1 thing or another at that age.. so correct me if im wrong but aren't we all here to learn from each others experiences so we get better and dont make the same mistakes..

yes but if you come on here claiming your a pro and not taking advice from the people who are trying to help doesn't seem like he wants to learn

pioneer avic-n3 w ipod adapter

clarion eq

infinity kappa perfect 6.1

infinity kappa perfect 5.25

infinity kappa 6x9's

2 boston spg555's

Boston acoustics gt-42

Boston acoustics gt-28

Boston acoustics gt-28

Big 3

Knu 0 gauge

Optima battery

exactly your are the moderator and should be held to a higher standard instead of killing a little kid.. its ok to express your opinion obviously but to keep shitting on him post after post.. and maybe you are not here to hold every ones hand or teach them anything but you sure like pushing your opinion around for someone who don't care..go ahead and let Steve chime in and lets get his opinion of what moderators are or should be.. cuz id call it bad business for your moderators trying to make potential clients leave your web site

Im so glad you allow me to post my opinion. Would you like me to text steve so he can weigh in on this? Or maybe give him a call?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

exactly your are the moderator and should be held to a higher standard instead of killing a little kid.. its ok to express your opinion obviously but to keep shitting on him post after post.. and maybe you are not here to hold every ones hand or teach them anything but you sure like pushing your opinion around for someone who don't care..go ahead and let Steve chime in and lets get his opinion of what moderators are or should be.. cuz id call it bad business for your moderators trying to make potential clients leave your web site

Im so glad you allow me to post my opinion. Would you like me to text steve so he can weigh in on this? Or maybe give him a call?

please do

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

My opinion is this one, this 2 morons should get banned right away, one because it´s a scammer, and the other one because it doens´t bring anything good to this forum, the guy only have 9 posts and 4 of them are on this topic hunging and licking 14 years old kid´s nuts!!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

you know what he'd say. Handle it as you see fit. I dont have the time to do anything with it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

:popcorn:

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

when and where does common sense apply.. we all know he is not a pro as a million people stated so why keep killing him for it.. if you are dumb enough to pay for a design that you didn't get or look at first to make sure it works for you then that's on you.. so now nate makes decision for you too.. nate does a good job on here i just don't think that's the way to handle it..

clarion eq

infinity kappa 6x9's

2 boston spg555's

Boston acoustics gt-42

Boston acoustics gt-28

Boston acoustics gt-28

Big 3

Knu 0 gauge

Optima battery

now look at it from my point of view.

no one calls it out. someone gets a design. and it sucks. now I get a pm about it and have to try to help work out a deal with both of them. I have to take even more time out of my day to try to make it right for the user who just got screwed. Not only that but he does not meet the requirements to sell any designs on this site. He's skirting that by not putting his service in the buy and sell forum. He also is infringing on a company that is registered as elitedesigns inc. If I give him a venue to sell things under that name, the site now could really face legal issues from the company who has it registered if they so choose.

This is the internet. You cant assume that anyone has any common sense. 98 percent of the population doesnt.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Shut the fuck up already man!!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

My opinion is this one, this 2 morons should get banned right away, one because it´s a scammer, and the other one because it doens´t bring anything good to this forum, the guy only have 9 posts and 4 of them are on this topic hunging and licking 14 years old kid´s nuts!!

in my opinion we should get steve to set up a fight night next door w his awesome towers and he can dj it and you can come to sacramento and see if your are as tough as your posts you internet pussy.. i know for a fact Steve doesnt like internet tough guys.. so theres nothing but space and opportunity clown.. exactly... and i bring nothing to the site but look at your last 10 posts.. nothing but hate and negativity thats awesome for a car audio forum.. just what i want when i need valuable info or wanna learn something lol.. come on nate you have to see both sides

clarion eq

infinity kappa 6x9's

2 boston spg555's

Boston acoustics gt-42

Boston acoustics gt-28

Boston acoustics gt-28

Big 3

Knu 0 gauge

Optima battery