HyperliteLF920 Posted June 29, 2011 Report Posted June 29, 2011 Time for a new sunroof? Haha 2003 Ford Taurus 15" Fi BL fully loaded T1500-1 amp Crescendo CCX525s in fronts Kenwoods in rear P400-4 amp
Nine8SST Posted June 29, 2011 Report Posted June 29, 2011 More importantly.......that is some BADASS shit!!! I mean that has to be some kind of record? 1998 SS/T Ram Build Log - Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation - 2 DC Level 3 12" - Components??? - Sundown ??? - Sundown??? - Knu Konceptz - Second Skin Dampy Pro - XS D6500
MaliBOOM Posted June 29, 2011 Report Posted June 29, 2011 I feel you man Mine was on it's way out too, thank god I noticed it and put a couple of layers of MDF on it before it actually tore goodluck bro www.TheAutoSkin.com MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<< Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<< Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin Owner of The Auto Skin
LoudNLow931 Posted June 29, 2011 Report Posted June 29, 2011 Dam... Sasquatch must have been pissed off 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
SR20DAZE Posted June 29, 2011 Report Posted June 29, 2011 Dam... Sasquatch must have been pissed off I think twisted had some jack links jerky around, sasquatch wanted some, twisted didnt let haz nones,and mad roof flex happened. Hahah damn cody She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch. you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf box: 4 cubes at 38 hz amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life 140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q) Build Log http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/ Feedback http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/
Mr. Darkjustice Posted June 29, 2011 Report Posted June 29, 2011 I feel you man Mine was on it's way out too, thank god Mr. Darkjustice noticed it and I put a couple of layers of MDF on it before it actually tore goodluck bro fixed MWHUAAAAA Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.