nickfs442 Posted July 6, 2011 Report Posted July 6, 2011 If you have projector headlights you should be fine. I've never gotten pulled over. You also have to have a reasonable color.. 8K or less. Projector headlights cause less glare than stock housings.. although mine were stock so I got lucky http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVuSSdZNsZw 2 18's Wall Build Under Construction My YouTube 2000 Mercury Cougar Build Log
Chode69 Posted July 6, 2011 Report Posted July 6, 2011 So...i searched this for a minute with no luck. A friend of mine got a ticket last night for having HIDs in his car. This is the first Ive heard of them being illegal. Does anyone know what the law is and can he fight this? I googled the state law (Missouri) on it, nothing came up. I have HIDs in all my cars, as do most of my friends. If anyone can shed some light please do so... Thanks!!!!! did anyone catch that pun at the end NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
jconnway Posted July 6, 2011 Report Posted July 6, 2011 I have HIDs in my lows, highs, and fogs and have never had a problem with cutoff or dispersion pattern. Ive never been pulled over for them; never been ticketed for them. It's all about the application. I agree projectors are more controlled and less blinding, but mine are mild 6k and not unpleasant. Full Pioneer Build 4 Per Door - Front Door Build Up
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.