2000 blazer 9518g and m2a (small update)

You can test port side by just turning the box around, of course, seat won´t close but you will know if you get louder or not :)

X2 on James comment, as much as i love the m2, that´s small power for that sub, we built a nissan almera with 2 9515´s and a DD m4 and that shit was so nasty, now he has only 2 m2´s , still loud but no way near as it use to, you should feed that monster with at least a 3K and it will come to life (wich i know it already is) hehe

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

yes the m2a is bare minimum to push the 95 series but in my last box it jammed very well.thats why i made this box about .5 cubic ft bigger and added more port hopefully to get a lil more out of the sub since i dont have alot of power.and i must say for being a bigger box and more port it has DEFINITELY picked up responce and punch not to mention some lower end authority.once i get a new batt up front im gonna upgrade to more power but right now with my electrical my m2a does fine

1998 gmc sierra

h/u:eclipse cd3200

sub:dd9518g d1.5

amp:jl e300/4

sub amp:dd m2a

front stage:id ctx65cs

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0