Second Skin Audio

Capable of 150 on music?

eric78702

Should get loud, seen similar builds metering around 147, depends on the install though mate.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

We don't know mate... It depends on the install. Won't know till you try! :drinks:

We don't know mate... It depends on the install. Won't know till you try! :drinks:

I prefer a single sub on an efficient box rather than having more cone area and needing more power, i would strongly suggest you to listen to Ray on this one, i would even build this box with some nice 6" aeros so i can change ports for comps in a few minutes, just saying...

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

I prefer a single sub on an efficient box rather than having more cone area and needing more power, i would strongly suggest you to listen to Ray on this one, i would even build this box with some nice 6" aeros so i can change ports for comps in a few minutes, just saying...

Well I will be willing to go above the window line so I can give 2 15's a 7-8ft^3 box. But at the same time if a single 18 would get me to my goal I would rather go with that since it's the cheaper way. :)

The port being a certain length from the hatch change how it loads, the resonance of your box and port etc.

You might wanna play with the box positioning to see which is louder.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

The port being a certain length from the hatch change how it loads, the resonance of your box and port etc.

You might wanna play with the box positioning to see which is louder.

I was told that the port facing on the driver side works best which will give me more room to work with.

Archived