Talking to chicks in general..

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

:lol: wtf, thats some good advice for if he wants to scare her away

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

:lol: wtf, thats some good advice for if he wants to scare her away

:D I really want to know if she meant it torwards the OP...

How much during high school did you talk? does she remember you?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

i think she was quoting a line from this new song from lil wayne. but i could be wrong, but who knows maybe she was thinking about you when she listened to it

its like at 2:57

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBzQHf_iy-E

this.. i was on her ex-bf's page earlier and he posted the link to that song like 3 days ago. :Doh: i don't even understand it though.. he punched her in the face one time, but she ended up dropping charges.. how do you go back to someone that treats you like shit? i guess i'll never understand women.. :lame:

If anybody in the Sacramento area has a vehicle for sale for less than $1,500 get at me. I'm open to almost anything that runs.

i think she was quoting a line from this new song from lil wayne. but i could be wrong, but who knows maybe she was thinking about you when she listened to it

this.. i was on her ex-bf's page earlier and he posted the link to that song like 3 days ago. :Doh: i don't even understand it though.. he punched her in the face one time, but she ended up dropping charges.. how do you go back to someone that treats you like shit? i guess i'll never understand women.. :lame:

yup girls dont like nice guys. you heard the term "nice guys finish last".. i dont understand it either but some girls like getting punched in the face

That is lame.. Never can win. But that was an amazing point out though by young sticky

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Always remember no means yes and yes means anal.

Seriously just ask how shes been and let the convo flow, you'll be able to tell if shes intrested if she reply to to leave openings or if shes really short worded. Go from there

LMAO to the bolded part, might have to use that as a facebook status

Car: 1995 Thunderbird

System:

Pioneer deh5100ub HU

Pioneer/Lightning Audio 5x7's

1 Hifonics 1610D amp

2 Obsidian Audio 12's

4cu.ft. box tuned to 30hz

8 farad Boss Audio cap

4 gauge power/ground wire

Youtube

Facebook

That is lame.. Never can win. But that was an amazing point out though by young sticky

thanks winn :drink40:

Always remember no means yes and yes means anal.

Seriously just ask how shes been and let the convo flow, you'll be able to tell if shes intrested if she reply to to leave openings or if shes really short worded. Go from there

LMAO to the bolded part, might have to use that as a facebook status

x2 lmfao!

You can still try to talk to her though... send her a message DO IT!

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Archived