S Dime 420 Posted June 30, 2011 Report Posted June 30, 2011 well.. let me explain why I'm even here.. earlier on Facebook being dumb I put this as my status: "as beautiful as you are, you could never fall in love with me, its impossible. people like myself never get a chance like that." Then this chick that I've had a crush on for 2 years, posted this as her status like 2 hours later.. "and I just want you to know ; your far from the usual♥" First off, I haven't talked to this girl since the end of high school last year. Anyways.. I'm assuming that she was talking to me? My main question is I can't talk to chicks for shit! When I try to start a normal conversation I get nervous and don't know what to say.. What do you guys say to chicks in a casual conversation? and what should I say when I try to message her on Facebook. I haven't talked to her in forever, so I don't wanna sound weird or creepy. I was thinking I should start off by saying something about her brother because we used to hangout all the time and hook up amps and stuff for other kids at school. If anybody in the Sacramento area has a vehicle for sale for less than $1,500 get at me. I'm open to almost anything that runs.
DylanH Posted June 30, 2011 Report Posted June 30, 2011 Tell her she has a nice dress. But it would look better crumpled up on your bedroom floor. lul http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL 2002 Chevy Blazer Substage: Shhh, its a secret Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon Amp:MTX 92001 Wire:1/0 Welding cable Electrical:Stock http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you.. Here try this... "Hey hows it going ( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???" Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
carlosg_313 Posted June 30, 2011 Report Posted June 30, 2011 Tell her she has a nice dress. But it would look better crumpled up on your bedroom floor. lul LoL i know where this is going but op, just be yourself. a chick will like you for who you are. its not about saying the right thing, its just being yourself. like having friends, you didnt say anything to make a friend, you were yourself and people like you for who you are. just my point of view How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
S Dime 420 Posted June 30, 2011 Author Report Posted June 30, 2011 lol.. i guess if it doesn't work out getting some is better than nothing? i don't even know if she was talking about me.. prob. just crazy.. Tell her she has a nice dress. But it would look better crumpled up on your bedroom floor. lul LoL i know where this is going but op, just be yourself. a chick will like you for who you are. its not about saying the right thing, its just being yourself. like having friends, you didnt say anything to make a friend, you were yourself and people like you for who you are. just my point of view good point, still prob gonna foul up and make myself look stupid. its like they have this power when i get within 5 feet of them i become stupid.. If anybody in the Sacramento area has a vehicle for sale for less than $1,500 get at me. I'm open to almost anything that runs.
tonedeaf Posted June 30, 2011 Report Posted June 30, 2011 Just start talking dude. Dont let the nervous flood you over. Flirt a little. If you're good at it, itll work to your advantage. Joke around and just be cool and the conversation will flow itself. Find something you have in common and go for it. Find a reason to talk to her if you need to and just let it fall into place.
skittlesRgood Posted June 30, 2011 Report Posted June 30, 2011 dont think about it so much. just ask her to dinner. she will understand it's a date. when you get there just talk like she is a friend of yours. it's ok if it's slightly awkward or if you are nervous just do what you can to get past that. dont worry about saying something romantic or winning her over, just talk about anything and keep the conversation going. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
LoudNLow931 Posted June 30, 2011 Report Posted June 30, 2011 dont think about it so much. just ask her to dinner. she will understand it's a date. when you get there just talk like she is a friend of yours. it's ok if it's slightly awkward or if you are nervous just do what you can to get past that. dont worry about saying something romantic or winning her over, just talk about anything and keep the conversation going. /\ 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
S Dime 420 Posted June 30, 2011 Author Report Posted June 30, 2011 well.. what do you say when you haven't spoken in a long time.. "hey hows it goin, wanna have dinner?" " If anybody in the Sacramento area has a vehicle for sale for less than $1,500 get at me. I'm open to almost anything that runs.
lifted_silverado Posted June 30, 2011 Report Posted June 30, 2011 Always remember no means yes and yes means anal. Seriously just ask how shes been and let the convo flow, you'll be able to tell if shes intrested if she reply to to leave openings or if shes really short worded. Go from there Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.