Sundown Audio

mb quart or hifonics?

fmedina

Used to have an MB Quart Discus 2000.1D and it just stopped working one morning after about a week of owning it. Sent it back, got a Hifonics BXi 2610D and have been happy with it ever since. (Owned it just a little over a year now.)

Derp.

Well while we are on the topic haha my friend is cheap and blew up his boss (I tried to tell him) but anyways he has 2 kicker cvr's an he wants another amp for 150 or less. The first amp that came to my mind was the crunch pza1500.1 it's 750wrms at 1ohm. Does anyone have experiance with it?

get your own thread homie.

Stop bitching, we already answered your question

Make your own topic if you want us to answer your questions. Don't jack someone else's fool.

Why make another topic if we were already on the subject here? Quit being a fucking little girl about it! Did it really affect the topic that much since we are already talking about maxxsonics stuff? Or how about you search the forum before you post and see that there are already probably 10 other topics with your same title!!! Everyone Is here for the same thing stop being such a bitch about it.

Yes hifonics does rated, yes mb quart does rated

what else do you want to know?!they are the same amps go read the other 15,000 posts that say same exact shit right here in this same forum

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

i got a hifonics BRZ2400.1D on all stock electrical right now, and it slams my RE SX's with no problems. i dont play for any real period of time untill i get better electrical, but so far the amp works awesome.

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!

i got a hifonics BRZ2400.1D on all stock electrical right now, and it slams my RE SX's with no problems. i dont play for any real period of time untill i get better electrical, but so far the amp works awesome.

You run it at 2ohms tho don't you?

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Why make another topic if we were already on the subject here? Quit being a fucking little girl about it! Did it really affect the topic that much since we are already talking about maxxsonics stuff? Or how about you search the forum before you post and see that there are already probably 10 other topics with your same title!!! Everyone Is here for the same thing stop being such a bitch about it.

what else do you want to know?!they are the same amps go read the other 15,000 posts that say same exact shit right here in this same forum

if theres so many topics out there why dont you do the say and search homie. remove whatever you have up your pussy

if theres so many topics out there why dont you do the say and search homie. remove whatever you have up your pussy

Haha I'm not the one that got all bitchy because somebody posted something in my thread. An I have searched and I just get a bunch of maxxsonic haters so I've been scared to use the amp for my friend, but we have the maxxsonic guru in here si I took advantage of it! Just chill man, was it really that big of a deal?

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Haha I'm not the one that got all bitchy because somebody posted something in my thread. An I have searched and I just get a bunch of maxxsonic haters so I've been scared to use the amp for my friend, but we have the maxxsonic guru in here si I took advantage of it! Just chill man, was it really that big of a deal?

i wasnt making a big deal your the one started disrespectin and cussin me out bruh. i think ima go with a planet audio bb1400.1 tho. hopefully that does me work ha

i wasnt making a big deal your the one started disrespectin and cussin me out bruh. i think ima go with a planet audio bb1400.1 tho. hopefully that does me work ha

Alright, my bad... Anyways I've heard good things about planet audio, tell us how it goes

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Archived