adding some midbass

I was looking at both of those too but 8ohm wont work because I don't have enough room in my door to fit 2 and the tang band is way too deep.

99 4runner - So far: Alpine PDX4.100 & AQ1200D. Needz speekrz yo.

For sure and those links you gave me are pretty expensive if its priced individualy

you said $100. the 1st link was $52 each. $4 over budget is too expensive?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

dayton seems to have good reviews look em up on partsexpress. they are also quite inexpensive

chevrolet all day er day.

'81 camaro z28 performance

'03 silverado ext cab show and go

Here are the speakers I use for midbass...

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=290-322

A little overkill but the total wattage for my substage in 360 watts (2 10", 2 18")

I would go with the rear deck as far as location. Midbass freq. under 300 hz are omnidirectional. Build a good enclosure and you're golden. I think it is easier to use a big driver and turn the gains down to match rather than feed a small driver a shitload of power but that's me. I like cone area over power. If you use an 8 or 10" you really won't need two unless you want. Midbass is just another voice in the choir. I feed mine 60 watts each and it is more than enough.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle