Jump to content

707rwhp lexus is300 custom build


Recommended Posts

Posted

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. If everyone would like I ca start posting up other builds that I do or have done. If so let's give a single name so that the one post can go forever. So I'm asking for input for a name for the post.

Posted

NUCKIN FUTS sounds good to me man, it describes the way these builds turn out, in a way that's appropriate for younger viewers. Lol! :)

Off topic, but will y'all have any demo cars at the show this month? I'd love to have a first hand tour of a build or two of yours man.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Posted

stunning, beautiful, dazzling, amazing lol and badass!! ygpm btw

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Posted

There should be 4 or 5 on hand for this show and a few more than that at siknic in aug

Great!

Nick mentioned Siknic one before to me I believe, but can you give me some more info on it? Is it a bigger show than the Crank it Ups? :)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Posted

There should be 4 or 5 on hand for this show and a few more than that at siknic in aug

Great!

Nick mentioned Siknic one before to me I believe, but can you give me some more info on it? Is it a bigger show than the Crank it Ups? :)

sicknik is a show put on by the same guys that do scrapin the coast and pandemonium. they do it here in gonzales its a two day car show and triple point usaci show

Posted

Aww yeah, I'ma definitely try and make it :D

Now, being the pic whore I am, do you have some more pictures of other builds? :)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4752 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...