Sonic Electronix

Ok I have been on here and talked to a few people and have figuard out to start kind of small so I am going to run 2 BL series 15" suds but am not sure what Amp to put with it I have done the big 3, 250 amp alternator 0 gauge wires and 2 kinetic batterys.Its only going to be a 13 volt system so I need some help with finding what amp would suit me best!!

AQ2200D and Crescendo BC2000d are what most people are going to tell you. These 2 amps are the most ordered/popular amps right now because of their price and quality. If you want to veer away from these and get something else that no one else is buying as much of, try a different brand like DC Audio or something. The AQ2200D and BC2000D are great amps, dont get me wrong, it's just the "more popular" choice. I've got the BC2000D and its great, especially since I don't have as big of an alternator as I should; I only have an 80amp alternator.

1991 Accord

Audioque HDC3 15" (Copper)<--Sub

Audioque HDC3 15" (Copper)<--Backup Sub

Crescendo BC2000D<--Amp

Big 3

1/0 Knu<--Wiring

Eonon 3.5" DVD<--Headunit

Infinity Kappa Perfect<--Mids & Highs

2nd Stock 80Amp alt.

1991 Mustang 5.0

Too many mods

(Sold)

1991 240sx SR20 Red Top

Too many mods

(Sold)

2004 GTO

Just starting mods

If you have such good voltage throw a crescendo BC3500 on them if they have all options including 4 inch coils

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Archived