Elite Bass Posted July 3, 2011 Author Report Posted July 3, 2011 Well im happy with it. Like dc said. Plus being top 10 in the nation and tied for 1st place in the state means something to me. These are pics of a build and changes so wait til its done. Besides forum asshole where is ur car so I can share my opinion,
Supercharged DCs Posted July 3, 2011 Report Posted July 3, 2011 Well im happy with it. Like dc said. Plus being top 10 in the nation and tied for 1st place in the state means something to me. These are pics of a build and changes so wait til its done. Besides forum asshole where is ur car so I can share my opinion, Don't worry about him, get us more pictures You'll notice that we are pic whores, we love em lol! Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
Louisiana Bass Posted July 3, 2011 Report Posted July 3, 2011 Well im happy with it. Like dc said. Plus being top 10 in the nation and tied for 1st place in the state means something to me. These are pics of a build and changes so wait til its done. Besides forum asshole where is ur car so I can share my opinion, Interesting build, but your gonna definitely get some shit for that last comment. N8. No homo...unless you want there to be.
Elite Bass Posted July 3, 2011 Author Report Posted July 3, 2011 I hear ya. Waitin for resin to dry inside the boxes. Az heat man its 115 degrees today
Elite Bass Posted July 3, 2011 Author Report Posted July 3, 2011 Yea I kno Louisiana Bass but its tru this is all for fun and I think people who are audiophiles like us should be positive and share ideas to help not bash on each other. But its kool guys. Haters are fuel for my passion!
kirill007 Posted July 3, 2011 Report Posted July 3, 2011 Well im happy with it. Like dc said. Plus being top 10 in the nation and tied for 1st place in the state means something to me. These are pics of a build and changes so wait til its done. Besides forum asshole where is ur car so I can share my opinion, o, o, now he done it... With that equipment you should be able to do atleast a 150 at a reasonable frequency. I'm sorry but if you call everyone audiophile on here, then you don't know what it means and it is kind of a insult to the real audiophiles.. EDIT: and "the forum asshole" is trying to give people motivation to make there installs better and better over the time. Thinking is the root of all problems... You ALWAYS get what you pay for.
Elite Bass Posted July 3, 2011 Author Report Posted July 3, 2011 Yea im right at 147.9 .... Need more power
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.