SR20DAZE Posted July 3, 2011 Report Posted July 3, 2011 So whats your name on the list? Hahah damn cody She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch. you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf box: 4 cubes at 38 hz amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life 140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q) Build Log http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/ Feedback http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/
MaliBOOM Posted July 3, 2011 Report Posted July 3, 2011 148 at head rest.. Have you metered it on the dash? www.TheAutoSkin.com MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<< Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<< Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin Owner of The Auto Skin
Louisiana Bass Posted July 3, 2011 Report Posted July 3, 2011 Sorry OP, I just highly doubt that your in the top 10 in the nation. N8. No homo...unless you want there to be.
Elite Bass Posted July 3, 2011 Author Report Posted July 3, 2011 Sorry guys I retract my prev statment. Im not in top 10 yet .... What I meant is it would mean alot to me if I can get in that spot. But I am tied for 1st in state. But we will see. I still need more points to get to nationals so that is the focus for now
Elite Bass Posted July 3, 2011 Author Report Posted July 3, 2011 And as it stands I think im like 18th or 20th place I think
kirill007 Posted July 3, 2011 Report Posted July 3, 2011 So whats your name on the list? Sorry guys I retract my prev statment. Im not in top 10 yet .... What I meant is it would mean alot to me if I can get in that spot. But I am tied for 1st in state. But we will see. I still need more points to get to nationals so that is the focus for now giggity Thinking is the root of all problems... You ALWAYS get what you pay for.
96burban Posted July 4, 2011 Report Posted July 4, 2011 Nice build man! Keep it up! Current Builds:1996 Suburban 1987 Porsche 924SOwner: Pops Owner: Me Clarion NZ500 Alpine CDA-98273 Sundown SA-12's 2 Kenwood KFC-W30121 Sundown SAZ-3500 1 JL Audio 500/1v24 Alpine SPS-610C 4 Sony Explod2 Alpine SPS-170A Custom iPhone/iPod Dock1 Alpine MPR-F300 Custom upholstered seats1 DC Power 190 amp OEM Series alt1 Optima Redtop batt1 Maxx start batt0 Gauge KnuKonceptz wiring all aroundLOTS OF LEDS!Custom Chevy Xbox 36019" LED Vizio tvCOMING SOON!:custom amp rack custom amp rack2 Alpine SPS-610C's 4 infinity 6432cpf'ssecond custom Chevy Xbox 360 2 kenwood KFC-W3012'sSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and more to plan!iPad 2 dash mountand MUCH MORE TO COME!! MY OTHER BUDS SUNDOWN 06 PILOT BUILD! MY BUDS AWESOME 04 TUNDRA BUILD!KENWOOD INFINITY 87 PORSCHE BUILD!Sundown Alpine 96 Burban Build![/color]Check me out on Youtube at:Youtube.com/1987porsche924
Elite Bass Posted July 4, 2011 Author Report Posted July 4, 2011 Thanx bro. Hopefully ill be done by next week.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.