Saves me alot of money With no LCD i dont care

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

yes but viper is not going to warranty it...and I don't know for sure, but it may not come with the wiring instructions either...

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

if you dont know how to do an alarm, pay someone who does. and the lcd screen is way better cause you will know if someone is breaking in or tampering with your shit. spend the money and get the good one. especially if u have stereo equipment.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

the 5701 is the 2nd from their top of the line. ive had mine in for little over a year now and ive had no problems. AND i bought it refurbished.

Was the 5701 hard to install? and did it come with proximity sensors?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

This is a good alarm. The LCD is better, but if money is tight it will work just fine. It is 2way and will page you if the alarm is going off. It will come with a wiring diagram and instructions. But deff. take it to a shop if you have never installed one before. As far as sensors, it will come with a internal shock sensor and the ability for door triggers and instant trigger (trunk pin works great for that option). This model can have more sensors added to it.

A personal friend of mine also had this system and loved it. (His just included the remote start also.)