FS Critical Masss UL 12's

So my buddy bought these with the hopes of using them and just never has, so he would like to sell them. He is looking to get a pretty penny for them but their are quite a few people that say they are worth the money.

Now on to the pics.

12.jpg

22.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

Brand new in the box never played or powered.

3500 OBO Trades may be considered.

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

3500....................... dollars?

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

3500....................... dollars?

Yep from what I remember reading about these subs that is a normal price for these.

http://compare.ebay.com/like/260727551957?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar&_lwgsi=y

what did he originally pay for them?

these are 1 of the most badass daily sql subs made tho...

As far as I know something around his asking price.

Edited by SlappinM30

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

Bump

For some rarely seen subs.

Weekend BUMP

....i dont have enough money to purchase these, but what is the rms rating?

Edited by Ray

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

..whats the rms. Crazy coils?

In the second to last pic it looks like the coils are made of gold.....

Edited by Ray

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.