SnowDrifter Posted July 4, 2011 Report Posted July 4, 2011 (edited) I'm looking for an equalizer that will apply to all sound sources within windows. (youtube, windows sounds, etc) I tried downloading the Realtek one, but it doesn't work. I am running win7x64 on a Lenovo w700. I am open so any suggestions with my preference being free, having a graphic equalizer, and 'lightweight.' Edited July 4, 2011 by SnowDrifter Quote ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
ib2loud Posted July 4, 2011 Report Posted July 4, 2011 I have a SRS it works with most anything and you get her http://www.srslabs.com/default.aspx Quote "If it has tits or tires, its gonna be a problem..." Potential for good and greatness, the human race never fails to consistently excel in ignorance and idiocy.
SnowDrifter Posted July 4, 2011 Author Report Posted July 4, 2011 I have a SRS it works with most anything and you get her http://www.srslabs.com/default.aspx Hey thanks! Do you know of any with a graphic equalizer? Quote ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
ib2loud Posted July 4, 2011 Report Posted July 4, 2011 No not off hand but i am sure some other people in this forum should know of some. Quote "If it has tits or tires, its gonna be a problem..." Potential for good and greatness, the human race never fails to consistently excel in ignorance and idiocy.
SnowDrifter Posted July 4, 2011 Author Report Posted July 4, 2011 Hopefully one of them can chime in Quote ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Dubpower Posted July 4, 2011 Report Posted July 4, 2011 did you have a look at download.com ,I found these on it http://download.cnet.com/1770-20_4-0.html?tag=mncol%3Bsort&query=equalizer&searchtype=downloads&filter=platform%3DWindows&filterName=platform%3DWindows&sort=&rpp=30 Quote
SnowDrifter Posted July 4, 2011 Author Report Posted July 4, 2011 I did. All I saw were music editing programs and such. Nothing that will apply a real time equalizer to the audio output on my laptop Quote ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Skullz Posted July 4, 2011 Report Posted July 4, 2011 Windows media player has one built in. Quote 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
Dubpower Posted July 4, 2011 Report Posted July 4, 2011 no probs at all, just found this seems good http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Audio/Audio-Plugins/RealTime-Equalizer.shtml Quote
Skullz Posted July 4, 2011 Report Posted July 4, 2011 Just curious as to why you would need to use an EQ full time for your music? If it is just for a few tracks you can use AUDACITY to get the track where you like it and save it for use. Quote 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.