Electrical for 7k?

Imma have same Amps . 2 3ks ... Im runnin one at .5 and i don't drop 14v full titl. So I believe I can stay above 13v with another 3k.

One alt...

I'll let u know whenever I get the other amp

Imma have same Amps . 2 3ks ... Im runnin one at .5 and i don't drop 14v full titl. So I believe I can stay above 13v with another 3k.

One alt...

i think you guys need a reality check going from 3k to 7k+

but you guys know it all....

yet none of yall are running it...

i am.. and can tell you, the extra 50-70a still wont help much going from my 200a to your 270...

i can hook a battery charger up to mine, turn it on 50a start, and guess what, still drops down to low 11s from 14... thats with me reving as well..

but go ahead, get another 3k, run your test and then when you realize holy shit im sitting at 11s... you will see

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

One alt...

i am.. and can tell you, the extra 50-70a still wont help much going from my 200a to your 270...

i can hook a battery charger up to mine, turn it on 50a start, and guess what, still drops down to low 11s from 14... thats with me reving as well..

who said i knew it all? if i did i wouldnt be asking everyone's opinion. im running 3k now. im more than doubling my power. i know thats a HUGE difference

One alt...

who said i knew it all? if i did i wouldnt be asking everyone's opinion. im running 3k now. im more than doubling my power. i know thats a HUGE difference

look who im quoting.. you have all these people giving you info yet maybe 2 people in the whole topic have ran over 7k...

dont listen to people who are *dreaming* of running over 7k...

listen to the people who actually are...

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Any people suggesting electrical setups ever even ran 7,000 watts?

i know a guy thats running one 300amp iraggi with 12 xspower 16v batts.. hes running 10k rms just fine..steady 17.5-18v. Pretty good for one alt.

Seems to be a PRETTY convenient and common response...I know someone/My friend/I've seen...

TRANSLATION:

"No, I have never ran an electrical setup this demanding before."

Is that power clamped? Rise calculated? Even if power was true output, does this person have experience? Probably. Notwithstanding, single or dual alternator setup is not even a factor in question; your insecurity brought that up. My point is how many people have ever even played with a 7,000+ watt setup? I'm going to go out on a limb and say maybe half..shoot, maybe even less. You yourself have decided to give advice on something you've never even done. And if I were the OP I would be wary of such advice.

OP: What alternator are you running? You want to spend as little as possible but want 7,000 watts. Those do not go together.

look him up urself then if u dont believe, its a21bravo on youtube, ive heard it myself

Once you go loud, you never go back

Fi btl 15

pa bamf 5500

Blazer xtreme

Thats just winter system

New build coming

One alt...

look who im quoting.. you have all these people giving you info yet maybe 2 people in the whole topic have ran over 7k...

dont listen to people who are *dreaming* of running over 7k...

listen to the people who actually are...

oh yeah i mean some ppl are telling me run 1 alt and i know thats not enough

Any people suggesting electrical setups ever even ran 7,000 watts?

i know a guy thats running one 300amp iraggi with 12 xspower 16v batts.. hes running 10k rms just fine..steady 17.5-18v. Pretty good for one alt.

Seems to be a PRETTY convenient and common response...I know someone/My friend/I've seen...

TRANSLATION:

"No, I have never ran an electrical setup this demanding before."

Is that power clamped? Rise calculated? Even if power was true output, does this person have experience? Probably. Notwithstanding, single or dual alternator setup is not even a factor in question; your insecurity brought that up. My point is how many people have ever even played with a 7,000+ watt setup? I'm going to go out on a limb and say maybe half..shoot, maybe even less. You yourself have decided to give advice on something you've never even done. And if I were the OP I would be wary of such advice.

OP: What alternator are you running? You want to spend as little as possible but want 7,000 watts. Those do not go together.

look him up urself then if u dont believe, its a21bravo on youtube, ive heard it myself

with 12 fucking batteries he has enough reserve to play for atleast 3-4 min full tilt before it starts to really drop... does he play it longer than that?

god... people.. this dude will be running like 3 -4 batts, not 12...

with 12 fucking batts, i wouldnt be in here saying you all are fucking retarded for suggesting him try it...

Team DC Audio

Archived