Sonic Electronix

I wouldn't run that amp if you payed me , but hey u wanna try it go for it , maybe u have a money tree if so I want a seed ;-)

:stupid:

Once you go loud, you never go back

Fi btl 15

pa bamf 5500

Blazer xtreme

Thats just winter system

New build coming

Well we are telling you how to get it man! Just cause an ampsays 3000 watts doesn't mean a damn thing! I guarantee you'd crap your pant if you saw what even 500 true watts could do in a good set up man, trust is here, if we say something is "desecnt" or"alright" it would most likely be the loudest thing you've ever heard haha

That's why I'm here asking. I don't wanna get that combo If it's too much for a decent first build.

1992 Honda Civic CX Hatchback

K24a2 Swap

WHAT IS YOUR BUDGET? WE CAN HELP YOU FIND SOMETHING THAT FITS YOUR NEEDS IF YOU GIVE BUDGETTTTTT! :)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

I would not get that setup. Give me a maximum budget and vehicle that the system will be going in, I'll try and help.

Budget would be around $600 and it'll going in the cab of an 01 Dodge Ram ext.cab

K24a2 Swap

@ 1 ohm is how you wire the subs.

the set up you posted will get you some loud bass if the sub is respecful.

the reason im recommending it is the fasct that for the power it should hive you alot of options ...you can set the power low and go from there if you want..but to be honest.its sounding like you have no clue what you up to so.

try this it should be perfect.

1 4channel amp 300-600 watts rms not peak(thats 600-1200 peak watts)

1 set of coaxails

to replace youn front door speakerts

1 10-12" sub in a prerfab box that will fit you trunk/and the sub(not all boxes are the same)

1 cheap $20-$30 amp kit and bunch of screws for the sub and amp to be held down with

and a little paitence and knowledgs

^^^ this isn't the best advice....... Just keep reading around in the subwoofer/enclosure, and the amplifyer section in this forum! Don't be in a rush to buy anything! Have patience and read up in here man, you'll be suprised at how fast you can learn this stuff!

i think This

1 4channel amp 300-600 watts rms not peak(thats 600-1200 peak watts)

1 set of coaxails

to replace youn front door speakerts

1 10-12" sub in a prerfab box that will fit you trunk/and the sub(not all boxes are the same)

1 cheap $20-$30 amp kit and bunch of screws for the sub and amp to be held down with

is a great choice..can be done for a little bit of cash and will have great sql mix

personally unless you buying used i see no other way unless you getting it free.

it a entry setup what give let me know because anything more will be a wast of time buddy

WARNING!!(PLEASE CORRECT RUN ON SENTENCES AND ERROR'S)

SuperBass

check out⊂ http://www.youtube.com/Bassknots

129.3 meca 136.8 db drag (60 hz peak)

http://bassknotsstereo.blogspot.com/

comment/subscribe and stay tuned ,working on 150 db http://www.stevemead...r/page__st__380

I gotta go, I'll he back on tonight, but for now listen to supercharged or louisiana bass, they'll help you out, they know what's up

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

I would not get that setup. Give me a maximum budget and vehicle that the system will be going in, I'll try and help.

Budget would be around $600 and it'll going in the cab of an 01 Dodge Ram ext.cab

2 DC Lv2 15s

1 AQ750

1 Wiring Kit ( I believe the AQ750 accepts 4awg)

That should be around $400. Then I would buy materials for the enclosure, your going to build your first ported box, congrats! ;) that should be another $100 or so. Then with the $100 you have left, buy two pairs of component sets, doesn't have to be anything amazing for your first system.

^^^ I second that motion! I'm in an 01 dodge quad cab too. I took the back seats out for my enclosure!!! Tons of room!

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

2 DC Lv2 15s

1 AQ750

1 Wiring Kit ( I believe the AQ750 accepts 4awg)

That should be around $400. Then I would buy materials for the enclosure, your going to build your first ported box, congrats! ;) that should be another $100 or so. Then with the $100 you have left, buy two pairs of component sets, doesn't have to be anything amazing for your first system.

Looks good but 2 15s is a little to big for me, maybe replace them with 2 level2 12s or 1 level3 10?

K24a2 Swap

2 Lv 2 12s then lol, or 2 Lv3 12s if you can afford them. Pm CJ18, Dwright27, or Chode69 for pricing on DC equipment. You can buy the AQ750 online for $200, get an amp kit from KnuKonceptz.com, buy the wood from Home Depot/ Lowes.