meade916 Posted July 10, 2006 Report Posted July 10, 2006 been addicted for a few weeks now, hit me up if anyone wants to play on Live! Quote All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
Cali Posted July 13, 2006 Report Posted July 13, 2006 I get my 360 tomorrow.Tradded a fool 6.5" Premium comps from MB Quart for his Premium 360 with 2 wireless controlers and 2 games. Only if he knew how much i paid for the premium comps hehe. Quote
Ernesto Posted September 15, 2006 Report Posted September 15, 2006 Damn I wish I could...Im still here playing 2K6 on PS2 :- Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.