Best BASS music producer period.

I think a few people need to look up what a "producer" does. They make the beat and the rapper buys it and raps on it.

Lex Luger is another one of my favorite producers

I can't stand Lex Leger.

All of his shit sounds the same anymore.

Co-sign! He did like 50 beats that sounded like B.M.F., Rick Ross rapped on all of em exactly the same as B.M.F. and ppl ate that shit up. Shows you how fucked up the mainstream rap game is, you don't even have to be creative to sell.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

With it being an opinion, I do respect it, but he doesn't fit in the same category that would include great Bass Music producers like Techmaster P.E.B., Bass Mekanik, DJ Magic Mike, DM Records, Pandisc Bass Music, Newtown Bass Music, etc.

Agreed 100%. I would also throw in DJ Billy E, Robert Bartko, Ivan Kopas, and Earl Dixon to name a few. I hope one day to be added to that list or at least mentioned.

I think a few people need to look up what a "producer" does. They make the beat and the rapper buys it and raps on it.

I can't stand Lex Leger.

Co-sign! He did like 50 beats that sounded like B.M.F., Rick Ross rapped on all of em exactly the same as B.M.F. and ppl ate that shit up. Shows you how fucked up the mainstream rap game is, you don't even have to be creative to sell.

Werd.

I can't stand Lex Leger.

And Drumma Boy does make a lot of shit that beats.

x2 he does have some bad ass bass lines but man does everything else sound the same in his songs

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

Thank you big pimpin, I always thought he said "drama drama" haha

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

With it being an opinion, I do respect it, but he doesn't fit in the same category that would include great Bass Music producers like Techmaster P.E.B., Bass Mekanik, DJ Magic Mike, DM Records, Pandisc Bass Music, Newtown Bass Music, etc.

Yeah of course they have good bass that's the whole point of their music lol

I can't stand Lex Leger.

And Drumma Boy does make a lot of shit that beats.

I agree 100% I was looking at his stuff today and the more I watched I was like damn I can tell his beats without knowing he even produced them.

Mc Hammer by Rick Ross is one of my favs by him

nobody mentions zaytoven?

I like zaytoven a lot too

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

Archived