focus. i have a zx3, got it with crazy low miles for 8k. 3 years ago. can be found wayyyy cheaper. i get about 34 mpg, fun car to drive, handles great, hasn't broken anything even with me trying for the entire 3 years i've had it. room for 4 people and some stuff in the trunk. definately a great buy for the money.

if you are a small or avg sized guy civic would be a great choice... if you need more room accord, maxima, camry will be good choices

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

if you're in college you shouldn't be driving hardly at all...gonna suggest an exploder...but if for some reason you do drive a lot...altima or maxima...i dislike hondas almost as much as toyotas for some reason.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Fuel economy: american cars are out

Considering my two-ton car gets mid-twenties when I drive like I have some sense, this isn't very true.

if you are a small or avg sized guy civic would be a great choice... if you need more room accord, maxima, camry will be good choices

These are all good choices (save for the Camry. I FUGGIN hate Toyota). I'm going to show my Buick bias however and say a Century. My uncle has one, is EXTREMELY hard on cars, and this car is 6 or 7 years old with almost 300,000 with zero serious issues. This dude sent three cars to the junk yard within ten years. And people say American cars aren't reliable. hahaha

if you're in college you shouldn't be driving hardly at all.

Maybe its due to the area in which I live, but I have a grand total of one friend that doesn't have a car. And thankfully I can hide behind my parents when she asks for a ride. Not having a car is a huge headache. And please believe, my friends and I are far from rich.

Edited by BJD3

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Considering my two-ton car gets mid-twenties when I drive like I have some sense, this isn't very true.

These are all good choices (save for the Camry. I FUGGIN hate Toyota). I'm going to show my Buick bias however and say a Century. My uncle has one, is EXTREMELY hard on cars, and this car is 6 or 7 years old with almost 300,000 with zero serious issues. This dude sent three cars to the junk yard within ten years. And people say American cars aren't reliable. hahaha

he is one of the lucky ones, GM v6's in that era are known for intake gaskets leaking, waterpumps pissing everywhere, not to mention front main and pan gaskets leaking like its no tomorrow.... Im a Chevy man for life but I absolutely HATE those motors (3.1, 3.4, 3.5, 3.8)

Toyota makes some awesome cars, I have an old camry with 500k on the original motor and tranny... shes still running strong just ugly as hell

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

he is one of the lucky ones, GM v6's in that era are known for intake gaskets leaking, waterpumps pissing everywhere, not to mention front main and pan gaskets leaking like its no tomorrow.... Im a Chevy man for life but I absolutely HATE those motors (3.1, 3.4, 3.5, 3.8)

Toyota makes some awesome cars, I have an old camry with 500k on the original motor and tranny... shes still running strong just ugly as hell

We've had three in the house and several among close family friends. GPs, PAs, LeSabres, etc. None of them have taken a dump. I had a coolant leak, but that was from the rubber cracking.

Methinks people don't know about maintenance.

Edited by BJD3

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert