Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Congrats! I just Had my son in Sept most awesome feeling in the world

Desktop1-1.jpg

GtP

Learning more about car audio everyday on smd

first real build coming smd

current noob setup

2-15 cvx sealed prefab

soundstream 4ch

rf bd1000

crunch 6.5 comps

Posted

My son Benjamin Gonzalo Garcia born on 7-7-11 weight 7lbs 7oz I think I should buy sum lotto tickets I would post pics but dont know how to do it on fourms never found out to do it

<script language='JavaScript' src='http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/downloads/banner_link.asp?p_id=18'></script>

Posted

My son Benjamin Gonzalo Garcia born on 7-7-11 weight 7lbs 7oz I think I should buy sum lotto tickets I would post pics but dont know how to do it on fourms never found out to do it

I'll help you out.

Posted

My son Benjamin Gonzalo Garcia born on 7-7-11 weight 7lbs 7oz I think I should buy sum lotto tickets I would post pics but dont know how to do it on fourms never found out to do it

Just goes to show that your a lucky man. Congrats mate :)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Posted

My son Benjamin Gonzalo Garcia born on 7-7-11 weight 7lbs 7oz I think I should buy sum lotto tickets I would post pics but dont know how to do it on fourms never found out to do it

good shit man

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 836 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...