DC Sound Lab

New DC Update Thread UPDATED 7/11

I wouldn't expect that much power out of it. Maybe 2500 at the most at .5 IMO. But we won't have subs till august. Might call my buddy over once it's here and hook it up to his DD 3515 that he bought from me. Used to run a dc2k on it, so we'll see if the cresendo compares.

if u guys had a DC 2k why didnt u keep it & get 3 more? :shrug:

Sold it to fund the Lv 5 18s lol. Not the smartest move we've made but were from louisiana, what do you expect lol :)

are u gunna sell ur truck to buy tires next? :lol:

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

Just wanted to let yall know, Thor just reminded me why I decided to go with DC. Customer Service!

I contacted him with concerns on my woofers, and he offered to build his own Lv5s he has in the rex into 18s for me. I don't know of any other company that is willing to tear apart THEIR OWN equipment just to help a customer out. I didn't take the offer, but that alone renewed my faith in Rusty, Rob and everyone at DC! That's amazing customer service if you ask me... So I can deal with a bit of a wait time, I know I'm getting a quality product from a quality company whose people actually care about their customers. And for this I say, DC FTMFW!!!!

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

^^^ Oh fudge yea!!! DC = <3

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe