Sonic Electronix

Worlds loudest JL Audio setup??

I think JL is very overpriced and I kinda don't like how everyone that doesn't know anything is obscessed with them! Buy they are a good company and there stuff isn't as bad as people on forums make it sound haha

This, if money wasnt an issue i'd definitely be running their 13.5 woofers just because they're an odd sized sub and i guess cause my first system was a papir of 12W0's and i loved them to death

one of my ex bosses had a geo metro that had 5 jlwo 15 with earthquake d2s that did 175.5 he had the shop called super sound in fla.

one of my ex bosses had a geo metro that had 5 jlwo 15 with earthquake d2s that did 175.5 he had the shop called super sound in fla.

I can't tell if you're kidding or not

ForumAvatarcopy.jpg

2011 Honda CR-Z Mugen

12" Kicker SoloX Subwoofer

Rockford Fosgate t20001bd

Pioneer AVIC-X930BT Head Unit

Build Log

I wanna see proof!!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

I'm not obsessed with JL, I think they are a good company, I agree they are overpriced. I mean I mean like $450 for a w6v2 shoot I could buy a dc xl or a sundown or somethin along those lines that would take 2 or 3 times the power for less. I guess it's all in preference though. I was lookin for mr.hughes' setup cause I know he took the 2001 world finals, that picture someone posted of his Astro does make me drool though. Did he play music or was that strictly an all out burp db van?

2009 maxima, currently stock

Archived