Braingetter Posted October 18, 2007 Report Posted October 18, 2007 nice pics homie, love tha chicas...... I love tha headlights, and tha mufflers would look better if exposed a bit more, but u did a hella job..... btw tha cars looked tight also...... I no longer live by tha sword, I'm living tha good life cuz I live it for the Lord. God is good, all tha time...
Sampsonite Posted October 21, 2007 Report Posted October 21, 2007 Damn, I'm sorry I missed it!! You didn't take many pics of tha cars at first -But I ain't complainin --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
ABADDONTHAGREAT Posted October 21, 2007 Report Posted October 21, 2007 Damn i wanna got to a car show i havent been to one in a long ass time... System Specs..2 - 15" Cerwin-Vega! Series Re-38 Towers...
LSN2meBoom916 Posted October 21, 2007 Report Posted October 21, 2007 Mmmmmmmmmm SLUTS! Truthfully I'd take any one of dem rides over those used up hoochies....esp since w/ one of those rides them hoochies would be like "oh no it's hood-rat kryptonite!" den kick em to da kurrb! COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
FieroGrande Posted October 30, 2007 Report Posted October 30, 2007 Damn thats alotapicofnicenesss..........Great shit!
99GPGTX Posted October 30, 2007 Report Posted October 30, 2007 i didnt see any cars?? all i saw was ass Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
*1LOWSUV* Posted November 2, 2007 Report Posted November 2, 2007 No Hop pics? Oh thats right, this ain't LIL. [email protected]
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.