jaycrazy Posted October 18, 2007 Author Report Posted October 18, 2007 (edited) Edited October 18, 2007 by jaycrazy Quote
02 Trep Posted October 19, 2007 Report Posted October 19, 2007 Beautiful. Quote '05 Chevy Avalanche Z71
01xtreme Posted October 19, 2007 Report Posted October 19, 2007 WOW. those are some beautiful cars right there. Quote My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
Chris Posted October 19, 2007 Report Posted October 19, 2007 This one is the best: Quote 4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz 1- T1000.1bd's 3 Maxx 29 deep cycles 4 runs of 1/0 gauge -Big 3 -Trunk sealed off from the cabin Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module All in a CAR.
01xtreme Posted October 19, 2007 Report Posted October 19, 2007 I think this one is the cleanest. I hate spokes, even on old chevy's. Quote My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
Forevrbumpn Posted October 19, 2007 Report Posted October 19, 2007 my favorite years--- 58-59/ 62/64-65 So yeah, those 59's are badass Quote I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.