Sonic Electronix

dynamat nock off ... Peel and Seal

i was at my local home depot and i was looking around and happened to come across some stuff called peel and seal. so when i came home i looked it up and its actually kind of popular. Has anyone used this and is it worth it? thanks

lol people are gonna tell you no..

heat it with a heat gun and then stick it.

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

That stuff is asphalt based and belongs on a roof man. Get some real deadener that is butyl based like Second Skin or AudioTechnix(great stuff and its affordable)

I wonder how long it'll take before n8 sees this lol

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's

mids/highs - OEM JBL system

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade

My YouTube

Instead of making a thread like this why not search for the dozens of posts made about peel and seal with in the last 4 months and u'll find ur answer.

Dont buy the cheap stuff, buy the real stuff which is..... Second Skin, Audio Technix(sp?), dynamat, hell even fat mat. if you wanna be cheap yeah it will work but its not a true deadner.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

That stuff is asphalt based and belongs on a roof man. Get some real deadener that is butyl based like Second Skin or AudioTechnix(great stuff and its affordable)

I wonder how long it'll take before n8 sees this lol

thats what im thinking

SIGH. It is ALL OVER THE PLACE and belong nowhere but ON THE ROOF. Its does NOT come close to a real deadener, and can only be used as a mass loader to add mass to panels to keep them from resinating. The problem is you would need atleast 4 layers of P&S for 1 layer of a real quality deadener like damplifier or audiotechnix.

One second and ill give you a REAL explanation why that shit is meant to go on a roof, not in a car for any reason.

Instead of making a thread like this why not search for the dozens of posts made about peel and seal with in the last 4 months and u'll find ur answer.

Dont buy the cheap stuff, buy the real stuff which is..... Second Skin, Audio Technix(sp?), dynamat, hell even fat mat. if you wanna be cheap yeah it will work but its not a true deadner.

every time i search shit on this website it never works...

Archived