I say L-ports for everyone and everywhere!!!

why L ports????

i like it sealed

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

fyi, the PrtScn button works worlds better than taking pics of you computer 5 feet away :lol:

thats kinda long, i like my pictures to be all in one place, that is on my phone :D besides i had to show off the calculator so i would look smarter lmao :DDD

oh and about the L port, the sealed up box sounded even worse than the original aero port, and these are only 8 inch woofers 45RMS each, they would need more power than they could handle to achieve the volume they do with the L port at low power... FOR NOW i have 2 of the 8s running on 30-50Wrms, and they make my mailbox downstairs rattle and what not, the subs are barely even moving, when i find myself a nice receiver like Denon AVR 3801 i used to have, i shall unleash the power of the ones that i got dirty for, i shall conquer my street with some crazy ass beat, i shall flex my house and rip my girls blouse :DDD

Broke my laptops 3.5mm jack by stepping on the cable by accident ;/ good thing i fixed it :)

dsc00346hv.jpg

dsc00341ca.jpg

dsc00342ji.jpg

dsc00347wm.jpg

oh yeassshhh time for vidzzzz :DD

for some reason i cant get the thumbnail for vid to work... oh well

wtf?! one of the woofers is starting to develop some weird noise at specific notes, just like the old sub did, could it be the crossover?

EDIT:

I think it might be the dust cap, seems to be missing some glue on one spot, can i use super glue to get it back on?

But you changed impedance of all the drivers and used different speakers.

But left the x-over

Thats no bueno

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

why L ports????

i like it sealed

dont take this the wrong way but......do you think he cares how YOU like it? geeze.

here is my 2 cents. Why didnt you just make the port tube a little longer if it wasnt deep enough for you? you would have been done in a quarter of the time. It is looking much better as the pics progress though. Instead of using those ugly ass gargantuan brass screws, next time try a nail gun and some finish nails. It would be a million times cleaner, a million times easier and work just as good, if not better.

i dont know what you got going on with that half paralleled half series'd set of speakers......thats kinda funky. Whatever though, it dont matter. Keep working on it!

good luck on your setup!

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

But you changed impedance of all the drivers and used different speakers.

But left the x-over

Thats no bueno

The previous drivers had same impedance so its all good... sounds nice and clean, just need a better amp...

why L ports????

i like it sealed

dont take this the wrong way but......do you think he cares how YOU like it? geeze.

here is my 2 cents. Why didnt you just make the port tube a little longer if it wasnt deep enough for you? you would have been done in a quarter of the time. It is looking much better as the pics progress though. Instead of using those ugly ass gargantuan brass screws, next time try a nail gun and some finish nails. It would be a million times cleaner, a million times easier and work just as good, if not better.

i dont know what you got going on with that half paralleled half series'd set of speakers......thats kinda funky. Whatever though, it dont matter. Keep working on it!

good luck on your setup!

I didnt like tube ports, looked ugly, so i had to re-do the whole baffle anyways... i wasn't in no hurry either as i had plenty of time to spare while waiting on the new drivers... never mind the wiring picture, it was just me being bored, dont have too much experience in audio so just messing around... all thats left to do now is the sides... gonna woodfill them sand them down and do 1/4 of the sides in white from the bottom, should be looking good :) thanks for ur support btw :)

Archived